No announcement yet.

Watchwinder comparison opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchwinder comparison opinions please.

Would appreciate feedback on comparisons between Eilux and Woolf Winders. Which in your opinion/experience is better (both seem to be in same price range). Was also looking at Orbita, but it is double the price. That being said, do you think it is worth it? Thanks!

my friend and i have used eilux for several years. so far, both of us have no issue with the winders at all. wolf design, tested the single one. the watch together with the cushion fell out of the holder. i have been informed that this issue has been fixed.

orbita is more expensive compared to eilux and wolf design because of its brand and prestige mainly. however, one main feature that stands out for orbita is its ability to set the TPD and direction especially for triple winders. this means that a user can set 3 different settings for each of the winder inside. eilux and wolf design not able to do so. also a check on wolf design website for this model - windsor 2.5 is scary. why? 900 turns per day.

not all watches needs 900 TPD. rolex models (exclude daytona) for example only uses 650 which is recommended by both orbita and eilux.

if you dont own complication watches and various brands (IMHO), just use a eilux. however if you own various brands such as JLC, breguet together with rolex, then get orbita. this will allow you to set different TPD and directions for all your watches which eilux triple winder cannot perform.

it boils down to what watches you have and the feel for need of a winder.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks very much triton, very helpful! PM sent to you for further inquiries please.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X