Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask this question before buying winder -Pls Read

Dear Member

Thanks for all the enquirer,in a week I have receive 10 call on repair watch winder
    I realize buyer will just purchase a winder over look about the warranty

Here the incident I want to share with you guys

I have a customer who bought a 6 watch winder for $500 with 1 yr warranty(dont know who is the seller ). Winder was down after warranty period so customer call seller for repair willing to pay for the repair fee .Seller reply was I don't repair once after warranty over even customer are willing to pay

please ask this few question before purchasing the winder

1) Does it cover local Warranty ?
    2) How long does it take to repair ?
    2) After warranty period can seller still repair even there is a repair fee ?

Customer send the winder in for repair yet the winder less than 1 year either no warranty from seller or seller cant repairs. The feeling is suck when you spent afew on the winder yet used less than a year have to spent on repair fee ;(

pls read

Comment

I must say it is very true. I have the exact experience. I bought a winder here from a seller whom i would not name him. He failed to repair my winder after my warranty expired! Fortunately we have an expert like teenalow who came to my rescue. She and her boyfriend are great couple to approach for help. Service is prompt and i have also gained great insight on watch movement from them.

Comment

just to share with all members that ten10 also repair watch winder. he has repaired my watch winder before.

click here to read on how ten10 repaired a eilux winder.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

bump

Comment

Not referring to me hor??.....

Yes, indeed after sales and warranty serviceability by seller is one of the many considerable factors while purchasing any product.

I have been out of "business" for a while, but pls PM or email me @ thewatchwinder@gmail.com, if your purchased with me looks "funny" anytime even out of warranty, guys deal with me should know my style... lousy math seller, only like to drive down & TCSS & with buyer with my T-loan winder....

I would for Teenalow, as he/she is definitely someone that has the same or better skill and capability in performing any repair of the winders that i had sold so far.

Comment

Dont worry, bro.
              I didnt buy the winder from u.

One word of advice to any potential watch winder buyer:

Choose the most reliable seller and dont make foolish decision based on the cheapest offer.
              After-sales service is important.
              Having the assurance that my winders can be repaired promptly by the seller during/after the warranty period is important.

Anyone who needs some advice on winder, PM me anytime.

Originally posted by Moodi View Post
              Not referring to me hor??.....

Yes, indeed after sales and warranty serviceability by seller is one of the many considerable factors while purchasing any product.

I have been out of "business" for a while, but pls PM or email me @ thewatchwinder@gmail.com, if your purchased with me looks "funny" anytime even out of warranty, guys deal with me should know my style... lousy math seller, only like to drive down & TCSS & with buyer with my T-loan winder....

I would for Teenalow, as he/she is definitely someone that has the same or better skill and capability in performing any repair of the winders that i had sold so far.

Comment

can share with all instead of pm? i like to learn more.

Originally posted by VintageRolex View Post

Anyone who needs some advice on winder, PM me anytime.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I prefer to share my personal opinion about quality of winders, sellers, and their after-sales services via PM.
                  This is to avoid stepping on anyone's toes.

Having a fair share of buying experiences in winders over 8 years, and with more than 12 type of winders from Asian-made to the German's, i will be happy to share my comments to any noobs to avoid the type of mistakes that i have made. It would definitely save everyone the time, money and the unnecessary stress which i have gone through.

Of course, no one needs to follow my advice. LOL.
                  Just here to give my 2 cents...

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  can share with all instead of pm? i like to learn more.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X