Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self praise

Originally posted by reach10 View Post
    Just call the owner and make arrangements with him. I know he is an efficient guy.

Comment

I lost the key to the cabinets, and received the replacement the next working day.

Good aftercare service

Originally posted by chiu_peow View Post
      Self praise

Comment

You have miss the point, why does reach10 NEED TO SAY - I know he is an efficient guy. Bear in mind that I am not referring to comment about efficiency but rather the use of I know he is .....

further more this is no need for you to comment about the good after care service since you have already posted once before on page 3 back in Feb 2014. It will only backfire, hard selling to me.

Just call the owner and make arrangements with him. I know he is an efficient guy.
        Self praise
        Originally posted by kiwitan View Post
        I lost the key to the cabinets, and received the replacement the next working day.

Good aftercare service

Comment

Ok since the commotion is on my English, I apologise for using "i know he is....". Ill change the statement to "i know she is...?"

Life is short. Enjoy the product, enjoy the service and enjoy your timepieces. Just move on. Peace!

You have miss the point, why does reach10 NEED TO SAY - I know he is an efficient guy. Bear in mind that I am not referring to comment about efficiency but rather the use of I know he is .....

further more this is no need for you to comment about the good after care service since you have already posted once before on page 3 back in Feb 2014. It will only backfire, hard selling to me.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            is it a battery operated one or power supply one?

what you mean by after power reserve is out, is it the winder itself or the watch itself
            Oh the winder is operated by adaptor. What im trying to say is, which ever watch i tried to put on the right spinner will stop after the watch's power reserve is out. i have replaced the power board once after warrenty when it was about 1.5yrs old or so. Texted Jon (if i rmb tge name correctly) abd he mention he doesn't know what is the issue and suggested a motor change. It was about 2yrs old or so. Lets just say the conversation wasnt too pleasant so i left it to wind only on the left side. For the record i have deleted that sms conversation. Just got reminded of this thread when i returned to the forum to research on a 6694 im been eyeing and due to the new rules im under moderation.

English c6 one so pardon me.
            Procrastination is like masturbation. It feels good until you realise you're screwing yourself...~

Comment

i understand your post perfectly.

it is sad that you only left with 1 pod.

my eilux triple winder still working fine. no board change. no motor changed.

good luck to your search on 6694. it uses a workhorse movement.

Originally posted by eping View Post
              Oh the winder is operated by adaptor. What im trying to say is, which ever watch i tried to put on the right spinner will stop after the watch's power reserve is out. i have replaced the power board once after warrenty when it was about 1.5yrs old or so. Texted Jon (if i rmb tge name correctly) abd he mention he doesn't know what is the issue and suggested a motor change. It was about 2yrs old or so. Lets just say the conversation wasnt too pleasant so i left it to wind only on the left side. For the record i have deleted that sms conversation. Just got reminded of this thread when i returned to the forum to research on a 6694 im been eyeing and due to the new rules im under moderation.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by stpaul View Post
                Planning on getting a Navale 6 Watch winder. Anyone here using this brand. For the price it looks the most reasonable..... Just want to get some feedbacks if possible....
                Bought 6X2 half year ago. reasonable price and so far working well except when power off it has to set again the TPD again.

Comment

Seldom come to this thread. Didnt know i was so unfriendly and unprofessional. Nevertheless i welcome any queries on their Navale purchases.

Since design and assembly is done here in Singapore, i dont see any issues with me repairing or servicing any of Navale winders.

Unpleasant conservations? Deleted smses? Didnt know whats going on? Haha its ok. Peace!

Last edited by reach10; 03-08-15, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Navale customers can always get their queries answered. Situations are optimistic. All they need to do is to contact me. Thats it! Peace!

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    i understand your post perfectly.

it is sad that you only left with 1 pod.

my eilux triple winder still working fine. no board change. no motor changed.

good luck to your search on 6694. it uses a workhorse movement.

Comment

Just realised you are the same guy making unjustifiable comments and claims in year 2013. Same thread 1st page #10 post. Now in year 2015 exactly same comment. I dont need 2 years to resolve this even though im around since 2008.

Be a real man! Build health and wealth and not frustrations! Peace!

Last edited by reach10; 03-08-15, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Just realised you are the same guy making unjustifiable comments and claims in year 2013. Same thread 1st page #10 post. Now in year 2015 exactly same comment. I dont need 2 years to resolve this even though im around since 2008.

Be a real man! Build health and wealth and not frustrations! Peace!
                        Yes i made that 2yrs ago and i spoke to you 2yrs ago as well.
                        As mentioned above, i had returned to sgroc to learn more of a dream watch i been eyeing
                        Yes it was unpleasant bcos u said u didnt know wat happen n suggested a change of rotor. Even so u cant guarantee it can resolve the issue. I had change the main circuit board just before that.
                        Well, based on my description above, (2yrs wiser as well), can you tell me what i need to change or what can you troubleshoot? Please advice.
                        Procrastination is like masturbation. It feels good until you realise you're screwing yourself...~

Comment

Seldom come to this thread. Didnt know i was so unfriendly and unprofessional. Nevertheless i welcome any queries on their Navale purchases.

Since design and assembly is done here in Singapore, i dont see any issues with me repairing or servicing any of Navale winders.

Unpleasant conservations? Deleted smses? Didnt know whats going on? Haha its ok. Peace!
                          As per my previous msg, maybe you can advise here what you feel is the issue? Whats the next step perhaps?

For transparency.

Comment

Please bring the unit to my office at Chai Chee Lane or i do provide onsite service with an additional cost. Will diagnose and update instantly. As the unit is out of warranty, cost of repairs is expected. Decision to repair or service is solely up to you. No charges is involved for diagnosing. I believe you have my contact number. Do contact me in advance to make an appointment suitable for both of us. Thank you.

As per my previous msg, maybe you can advise here what you feel is the issue? Whats the next step perhaps?

For transparency.

Comment

Btw you wanted me to feel whats the issue, all i can reply is i cant feel anything and no suggestion for you until i handle and diagnose your unit. Out of warranty repairs and service, a warranty will be provided for the replacement parts. Please contact me to make the necessary arrangements. Thank you.

For transparency.

Comment

I dont like to waste precious time. Diagnose and repairs are usually done under 1 hour at my office. Estimated time required will be advised in advance. Free delivery back to customer if longer time is required. Let me know in advance which Navale winder is that and ill get the parts prepared. Warranty will be provided for replacement parts. Im still waiting for you.

Yes i made that 2yrs ago and i spoke to you 2yrs ago as well.
                                As mentioned above, i had returned to sgroc to learn more of a dream watch i been eyeing
                                Yes it was unpleasant bcos u said u didnt know wat happen n suggested a change of rotor. Even so u cant guarantee it can resolve the issue. I had change the main circuit board just before that.
                                Well, based on my description above, (2yrs wiser as well), can you tell me what i need to change or what can you troubleshoot? Please advice.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X