Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies Rolex To Recommend

Hi all,

i'm new to this forum and rolex. am thinking of getting a new ladies rolex watch for my wife.

can help to recommend a model with good investment value? budget below 10k.

thanks!

visit their AD loh, ladies 1 too many version, eg, the oyster perp lady DJ can come with diff Case, Dial, Band, bezel etc, multiply it, wow so many combination. this 1 very individual. u got to ask yr wife leow. girl picky 1. they treat like jewellery, dial must be pearl lah, black lah, got diamond lah etc... i bring my wife to choose 1. gv budget loh, if exceed she top up ...... hahahhaa ...

guy diff. if my wife wnt to buy 1 ( 10k budget ) for me. i will say buy sport model SS, jst make sure not identical to the models i hv.

Comment

it's best to bring her to the AD and choose...not as a surprise... that's what i did when i got a DJ for my wife...

Comment

I would not recommend u to get her the cellini,you can get her a sporty YM or TT DJ...depends on her

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

The best deal in lady's watches is in the resale market, since lady's models (esp. the jewellery ones) depreciate the most.

However, seeing that you have a $10k budget... that's plenty...just take her to one of the AD to choose.

In my case, I chose a slightly older new old-stock piece for my wife... so I paid 2001 pricing for a new but older model piece (before polished links).

About $1k cheaper than current models.

Comment

Yah.. i also recommend to bring her to AD.... better than u buy something which she may not like...

IMO Ladies rollies is not like men.... whereby a yatchmaster or sub will look good on all men...
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

go to the one at peoples park. last time i buy frm them b4, last time small unit sell various brand also. now the shop twice the size, but only sell rolex. was there few wks ago. alot of selection. it's on the second floor, near the bridge entrance.

Comment

Hi all

thanks for the advises.

I think she'll prefer DJ ones too. She's a sporty person and likes silver with no gold. didn't know that the jewellery type depreciate faster. In your opinion, what model is best for investment?

Where is a better place to get it? My friend recommended me Hourglass at peninsular. said got discount. think so?

I prefer to get a brand new one instead of resale. This is the first time i'm getting a rolex so a bit blur.

thanks.

Comment

for DJ, must AD gives 15% discount....if you try hard enough, can squeeze 17-18%

Comment

DJ

roman lettering are classic

any color face your wife likes
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi,

My wife likes silver or white face. The attached piece i found on internet looks so cool. anyone know if it's available in singapore?

Thanks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

better call and check with AD. hard to come by with such face.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X