Pls advice on these 2 Ladies watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls advice on these 2 Ladies watches

Whats the market price of these 2 watches? pls advice as going to purchse either one from a friend. left one is a s series, both w/o pinhole. thanks guys
    Attached Files

Wah u buying from ur fren again ah

But hor this watch not very in demand...prices is quite low,gd for the buyer la of course...but next time when u are the seller also no gd.

I would say...the SS 1 would be ard 2k and the TT would at the most be 3k. I think it should be even lesser but just an estimate

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

thanks man bro, but the ss one only worth around 2k arh, cause he say both is automatic and should be worth around 2.8 and 3.2k each. btw i just bought my friends tt sub L series at 6k and a sub lv M series at 7.5k. good buy ?

Comment

looks like ladies models to me.

personally, i prefer ladies models with jubilee bracelet.

if there is box and papers, 2.5k is a good buy. other than that, i will give it a miss.

if u intend to flip, to make money out of them, dont bother lor.

Originally posted by civicking View Post
        Whats the market price of these 2 watches? pls advice as going to purchse either one from a friend. left one is a s series, both w/o pinhole. thanks guys
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i would say pretty decent price if full original rolex box and papers and good condition, aka no dings or dents.

Originally posted by civicking View Post
          sub lv M series at 7.5k. good buy ?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

got it bro, thanks, thinking of buying it for my wife, but she dont like it... she saw a brand new ladies ss dial is sliver in colour with computer face and 10 diamond. 7.8k.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              looks like ladies models to me.

personally, i prefer ladies models with jubilee bracelet.

if there is box and papers, 2.5k is a good buy. other than that, i will give it a miss.

if u intend to flip, to make money out of them, dont bother lor.
              Yeah...ladies model look better on Jubilee. 1 thing to note...the TT model has COSC certification....but the SS 1 I think dun hav. So if civicking really wants...get the TT instead. Oh yeah must hav B&P...and dun think of making money...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X