Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone advice how much it cost to replace the daytona white gold bracelet

Comment

• bunp

Comment

• remove links from bracelet

Hi bros,

Any idea what is the charges at RSC to remove links from bracelet? Need to remove 2 links from my new green sub.
        20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
        23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
        30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
        14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
          Hi bros,

Any idea what is the charges at RSC to remove links from bracelet? Need to remove 2 links from my new green sub.

Any good watch shop can do this for a few dollars or just bring it back to the shop which you bought the watch.It will be free!

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
            Hi bros,

Doing at RSC is FREE....
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

• heheee

Comment

• Originally posted by augpat View Post
                Any good watch shop can do this for a few dollars or just bring it back to the shop which you bought the watch.It will be free!
                lol... it will cost me at least a few hundred to bring back to the AD... got it from a overseas AD

Comment

• Scatches on back case SD

Hi, last week went to RSC to check my SD, and later found scratches on my back case. When I realised it was too late, I felt the technician are very unprofessional. Just wonder if the back case can be polished?

Comment

• Replacement bezel for pepsi GMT II

Mine GMT II pepsi blue & red bezel had faded to lighter color , anyone know how much to replace at RSC ? Or any outside shops for original bezel to replace ? Will that cheaper ?
                    Also heard of some fake bezel look good too, is that true ?
                    Tks dude !

Comment

• learn to leave with the scratches not very visible, till servicing. but to me the only thing i cannot tolerate is crystal. Flaws, complete overhaul at rsc can do one shot.

Comment

• sigh no choice, got to live with the circular scratches till next servicing. Just to share with every rolex watch lovers here, never trust the skill of these technicians at RSC there, and its always wise to put on all protective bezel and back stickers when send for check or service.
                        And most important if you have side protective stickers intact do remind them not to remove any single there, as mine one of protective side sticker was being removed without my consent !, later the sticker was fixed back but found not properly aligned

Comment

• RSC Authentication Questions

Will they check my ID if I want to have a pre-owned watch checked and can they automatically register the Rolex watch under my name? Anyone knows? Do they check ID and register it?

If found not original do they confiscate the watch? Or they just laugh at you?

Comment

• Originally posted by sub-fan View Post
                            Hi, last week went to RSC to check my SD, and later found scratches on my back case. When I realised it was too late, I felt the technician are very unprofessional. Just wonder if the back case can be polished?
                            sianz, the same thing happened to me..,bear with it....
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Any idea is it possible to buy the green pouch from RSC? price?

Comment

• Originally posted by hilbero View Post
                                Will they check my ID if I want to have a pre-owned watch checked and can they automatically register the Rolex watch under my name? Anyone knows? Do they check ID and register it?

If found not original do they confiscate the watch? Or they just laugh at you?
                                Just have to write down name, ic no. n contact... They will tell u which parts is non-original, then return u. If the whole watch is fake then i dun know...
                                Current:
                                No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X