Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 16014 comes in plastic crystal. Btw Rolex Ctr don't take in watches which is not orginal.

Comment

• If you need to find a rolex service center, I know one that has been in existence since the 80's it's in ali mall cubao. Also you could try and check it's a website that has profiles of philippines business.

Comment

• It's for my knowledge, do u guys bring yr Crown for servicing ?? or onces a year or ?? need some advice
        Present

Rolex Deep Sea - Sea Dweller
        Panerai 00423
        Tag Heuer Formula 1 Black

Past

Rolex GMT Master II
        Hublot Classic Fusion

Comment

• 1 group will say if it aint broken don't fix it.
          1 group will say service every 3-5 years to keep it in good working condition.

personally i will bring it to service it every 3-5 years if it is my daily beater. if it is the watch i wear occasionally, i bring it in every 10 years.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Notification from ROLEX Service Centre

All, pl note:

WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 24TH DECEMBER 2010 (1PM) TO 4TH JANUARY 2011, AS WE ARE UPGRADING OUR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS IN ORDER TO SERVE YOU MORE EFFICIENTLY.

OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES CAUSED AND DELAYS IN THE SERVICE TO YOUR WATCHES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THIS TRANSITION.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
              1 group will say if it aint broken don't fix it.

personally i will bring it to service it every 3-5 years if it is my daily beater. if it is the watch i wear occasionally, i bring it in every 10 years.
              x2, that is what i am practicing too.
              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                All, pl note:

WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 24TH DECEMBER 2010 (1PM) TO 4TH JANUARY 2011, AS WE ARE UPGRADING OUR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS IN ORDER TO SERVE YOU MORE EFFICIENTLY.

OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES CAUSED AND DELAYS IN THE SERVICE TO YOUR WATCHES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THIS TRANSITION.

Ocean bro, thanks for the info!

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                  1 group will say if it aint broken don't fix it.

Noted

Thanks Bro !
                  Present

Rolex Deep Sea - Sea Dweller
                  Panerai 00423
                  Tag Heuer Formula 1 Black

Past

Rolex GMT Master II
                  Hublot Classic Fusion

Comment

• I sent in mine yesterday, request for a complete overhaul, the lady told me about $790 i think, i said ok. She then bring it in, she first asked me how old is my watch, i told her M series, waited for around 10mins was told the watch is still new. Same lady who always attend to me, told me technician find nothing wrong with it. Told her i just needed a regular service, was told too early.

I personally find that its better to bring it down to check rather assuming there's nothing wrong, something related to the movement it will cost quite a bit.

Comment

• Can bros here advise how long does it take to get watch authenticated and do we need to call and fix an appointment for this? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan289 View Post
                        Can bros here advise how long does it take to get watch authenticated and do we need to call and fix an appointment for this? Thanks.
                        How long depends on queue. If don't want to wait go at 10am to be the first one in :-)

Takes at least 30 mins to authenticate a watch

No, it is walk-in, they don't take appointment.. u are not seeing a doctor

Comment

• Thanks. I can do 10am. Just wanted to make sure in case I go there and they tell me I need to fix an appointment.

Comment

• Went at 10am + and was second in the line today. Able to get it back within 1hr. If you go in the evening, u need to wait til the next day.

Comment

• Hello all,

Just bought my GMT2 in Dec 2010. Has been wearing it since then and noticed some scratches on the links.... (painful).... thou of sending it for polishing. Will there be any "dis-advantage" in polishing the watch, such as depreciate in value,etc?

By the way, when should I send the watch for servicing?

Thanks,

Comment

• Intending to buy a second hand sub ND, call up RSC to ask for quote if were to service a 5 years ++ old watch and the reply is $720 min.
                                Wow, looks like better save some more to fund a new watch better.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X