X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    I bid $7 for 1....
    of coz can bid mah....why not
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      hahahhaaa ... maybe bracelet got extra link sell at 100 each, maybe can recover abit ... hahaa

bro, my 1 pouch trade for all of yrs ?? ay sai boh ??

can....

why coz can. all of my dust collected on the pouch lor.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hahahhaaa ... maybe bracelet got extra link sell at 100 each, maybe can recover abit ... hahaa

bro, my 1 pouch trade for all of yrs ?? ay sai boh ??
        My bracelet is the super old jubilee 1..want to sell parts also no one wants. But I heng....i found a buyer,then I just sell the whole bracelet cheap.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          My bracelet is the super old jubilee 1..want to sell parts also no one wants. But I heng....i found a buyer,then I just sell the whole bracelet cheap.
          u mean RC change a newer model to yr old case ah ?

Comment

Mine is the old one with the middle hollow links...this one is the solid 1

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
              the last time i went by they said about $300+ for std servicing of models that are not too old (most perpetuals) , and about $600+ for the older ones e.g. 6694 handwound, assuming they have parts.

i recently sent in a 6694 for an overhaul ($360, last service was a good 10plus years back) plus new hands ($44) and a brand new bracelet and clasp ($645)

Comment

Actually now that I think about it, it's not so bad.

My father's 1970 Jaeger will cost probably close to $800 to service. And this does not include any major parts like bracelet/clasp.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_eleven View Post
                  i recently sent in a 6694 for an overhaul ($360, last service was a good 10plus years back) plus new hands ($44) and a brand new bracelet and clasp ($645)
                  i think it's reasonable also...earlier this year, i sent my tag F1 chrono for overhaul as the date couldn't update itself and it cost me $300!!! and the battery went dead last month. i brought it back and they replaced the battery for free but i am still not very happy....
                  Last edited by garb-age; 19-08-07, 09:45 AM.

Comment

u mean RC change a newer model to yr old case ah ?
                    Yeah...coz they dun have the old model already.

Comment

Originally posted by garb-age View Post
                      i think it's reasonable also...earlier this year, i sent my tag F1 chrono for overhaul as the date couldn't update itself and it cost me $300!!! and the battery went dead last month. i brought it back and they replaced the battery for free but i am still not very happy....
                      well, in today's terms, i wouldn't complain...

just that at the back of my mind, my dad paid less than $300 new in 1970, and its current value doesn't exceed $2000.... not that i would sell it lah... its sentimental value is worth much more...

Comment

Originally posted by nine_eleven View Post
                        well, in today's terms, i wouldn't complain...

just that at the back of my mind, my dad paid less than $300 new in 1970, and its current value doesn't exceed $2000.... not that i would sell it lah... its sentimental value is worth much more...
                        My grandfather DJ also...my mum claimed he paid $1k but I dun think so in those days so exx. But now value abit lesser than $2k. I won't sell also...now 7th month ah..later he come back n ask me wad happen to his watch i jia lat liao

Comment

My grandfather DJ also...my mum claimed he paid $1k but I dun think so in those days so exx. But now value abit lesser than $2k. I won't sell also...now 7th month ah..later he come back n ask me wad happen to his watch i jia lat liao
                          haha!

DJ should be ard $500-$700 in those days lah...

Comment

Chiu wan sell.. lemme noe k...
                            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

back those day 1 k is expensive leh... in the 60s/ 70.
                              5k can buy car leow..
                              10k maybe can buy a terrace house leow ... maybe now worth 1 million & abv... now

dont think watch is a wise investment ... , maybe some rare few limited special pcs.

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                                Chiu wan sell.. lemme noe k...
                                You want to buy ah...u hav to make the trip to ask him Now 7th month...no prob. Or I burn to him ur address...ask him to look for you

back those day 1 k is expensive leh... in the 60s/ 70.
                                5k can buy car leow..
                                10k maybe can buy a terrace house leow ... maybe now worth 1 million & abv... now

dont think watch is a wise investment ... , maybe some rare few limited special pcs.
                                5k can buy car i m not sure...but he paid 100k or 10k i forgot for our semi-D.

He do business 1 wad...so reward reward himself...hahha so no prob

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X