Bad experience at RSC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad experience at RSC!

I'm here to share a very disappointing experience when I first time sent my Rolex oyster series watch for servicing due to inaccuracy of the watch.

I was informed the very next day that I can go and collect the watch after the servicing. When I was there, a female staff returned the serviced watch wrapped in a Rolex watch cloth.
    I was shocked and surprised by Rolex's servicing standard!

I have heard from friends that Rolex would usually gave the customers a Rolex green leather pouch after each servicing regardless of what servicing is being done.

I want to know why I was treated differently? Was it because I was staying in a hub flat and not some private property? Or was it because I was dressed in Bermudas.

This was not the kind of service I got when I sent my Panerai watch to Richemont.

Originally posted by estee View Post
    I'm here to share a very disappointing experience when I first time sent my Rolex oyster series watch for servicing due to inaccuracy of the watch.

I was informed the very next day that I can go and collect the watch after the servicing. When I was there, a female staff returned the serviced watch wrapped in a Rolex watch cloth.

I have heard from friends that Rolex would usually gave the customers a Rolex green leather pouch after each servicing regardless of what servicing is being done.

I want to know why I was treated differently? Was it because I was staying in a hub flat and not some private property? Or was it because I was dressed in Bermudas.

This was not the kind of service I got when I sent my Panerai watch to Richemont.
    Definitely not the reason u stated.
    Because I always wear burns when I'm there too. And my stated address is also a hdb
    Maybe service standard across might change. However I don't think is personal.

Comment

I think they had forgotten to give you the rolex pouch bah. When I send my watches there, they would return my watch wrapped in a rolex cloth and placed it inside a rolex green pouch.

Comment

Patrick is wondering, were you wearing that watch that you sent in?

Comment

there are 2 possibilities

1) service pouch is issued upon servicing of watch (regulation is not included)
          2) no stock for pouch (unlikely)

like to know if you did ask them for one.

when you send panerai to richemont, was it also for regulation?

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

If just regulating or strap change, no pouch. Only cleaning cloth in a zip lock bag.

Comment

Not giving a free pouch = low servicing standard
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Did you wear another watch during collection?

I went there twice recently, one for the Tudor (bezel issue) and one for Rolex (regulation), and I received pouches for both occasions as I was wearing another watch during collection.

Comment

yeah..should be that way

Comment

http://s952.photobucket.com/user/Est...tml?sort=3&o=9
                    http://s952.photobucket.com/user/Est...tml?sort=3&o=4

I wore Rolex sea dweller on the day when i brought this oyster watch for servicing
                    However i was wearing a Citizen eco zila on e day of collection

I called RSC and the staff handling my call informed me that the customer service lady might have forgotten to give me the leather pouch.The customer service officer apologised to me and offered me to go back to RSC to collect the pouch.I had requested for her to send me the pouch instead.
                    I m really feel disappointed n sad.

ROLEX should practise a SOP for any watch servicing since it is a Premium watch retailer

My pam is just a normal servicing to check on accuracy of the watch

Thanks all Bros for sharing this

Comment

I was wondering if you had asked the lady at the counter that day for the pouch and was rejected?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi. Just a opinion
                        No need to get sad and disappointed over a pouch.

I will get really upset if they scratch my watch instead. If they have genuinely forgotten abt the pouch, I think it's ok and even offer you a pouch.

In my whole life, no matter how sincere I am, I still forget things here and there. It's ok to let go and enjoy the watch.

This pouch incident should not = bad service in RSC. However, that's my individual opinion.

Comment

No...i didn't cos rushing as my friend's car is waiting at the road side -Oceankiassik

Comment

I m not upset over the pouch but i suspect that is because of what i wore,or i don't live in a private property,or i m not wearing a branded watch on that day???
                            Just disappointed that such a premium retail outlet like rolex has sub-standard!!!

Comment

Haaa... Give and take lah. Don't think too much. It's just a human error/ over sight. Humans are not perfect. Don't need to stress out over such matter. If not, easily high blood pressure ah. From my point of view too, don't give pouch doesn't equate to sub standard. A badly done job, then I'll consider it as sub standard and QC fail.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X