Bad experience at RSC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by estee View Post
    No...i didn't cos rushing as my friend's car is waiting at the road side -Oceankiassik
    I m not upset over the pouch but i suspect that is because of what i wore,or i don't live in a private property,or i m not wearing a branded watch on that day???
    Just disappointed that such a premium retail outlet like rolex has sub-standard!!!
    I think inadvertently, you have responded to yourself. Like how many here have commented and advised, it is unlikely due to what you wore on your wrist that day or where you live. I may not be absolutely correct because I wasn't present but give others a chance to make (minor) mistake. It's good that you still got what you wanted.

Cheers
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks all for your suggestions and sharing
      Lastly i hope rolex can treat every customer fairly

Comment

If wearing a daydate/patek/AP/VC and the stated address is landed can have special treatment, I will do all these to get a pouch But then again .....

I seriously don't think they give me a pouch because I wear a expensive watch or have a landed address. I ever wear short to tell them that my ceramic bezel in one of my watch is not up to factory standard, they just change for me. So hope u have a more pleasant experience next time

Comment

In the end you still insist that they intentionally treated you unfairly.

Now that people have apologized and offered you the pouch, can't you be more gracious and give the lady the benefit of the doubt and treat what happened as a honest mistake?
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

I'm here to share a very disappointing experience when I first time sent my Rolex oyster series watch for servicing due to inaccuracy of the watch.

I was informed the very next day that I can go and collect the watch after the servicing. When I was there, a female staff returned the serviced watch wrapped in a Rolex watch cloth.
            I was shocked and surprised by Rolex's servicing standard!

I have heard from friends that Rolex would usually gave the customers a Rolex green leather pouch after each servicing regardless of what servicing is being done.

I want to know why I was treated differently? Was it because I was staying in a hub flat and not some private property? Or was it because I was dressed in Bermudas.

This was not the kind of service I got when I sent my Panerai watch to Richemont.
            Just checking yeah. You mean you send for regulate time accuracy with under warranty. Cuz collected next day can't be servicing right. Sorry I don't mean say who right or wrong, I will like to get into the point. Hope this just miss understanding, not who right who wrong but for now need to know from you.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
              Just checking yeah. You mean you send for regulate time accuracy with under warranty. Cuz collected next day can't be servicing right. Sorry I don't mean say who right or wrong, I will like to get into the point. Hope this just miss understanding, not who right who wrong but for now need to know from you.

Yes Bro clocking ,I send my watch for regulate time accuracy with under warranty.
              Do let me know if i m wrong.
              Thanks all

Comment

Yes Bro clocking ,I send my watch for regulate time accuracy with under warranty.
                Do let me know if i m wrong.
                Thanks all
                Hi estee today is @ good day to stay alive yeah.
                Like I said not who's right who's wrong just miss understandfing.

Rolex Green Pouch is not @ idea for door gift neither for sales at RSC. This pouch is control item, another words crowd control, RSC can't give away just like that, if can wow RSC long Q liao.

Rolex Green Pouch is a token gift not free gift.

Entitle for Rolex Green Pouch.
                Sending your Rolex for servicing or full servicing $**** with or without waranty(cert).
                Sending your Rolex for authentication $*** with or without waranty(cert)

Not entitle for Rolex Green Pouch.
                Sending your Rolex for resize with or without waranty(cert).
                Sending your Rolex for regulate time accuracy with under warranty(cert).
                Rolex cloth also not entitle if get wich mean service quality GOOD.
                Local or Oversea set same service quality no double standard.

I used to visited with my sarong, I can remember that old timer lady with bull face, she can talk joke if you have one haha..

Comment

Rolex Green Pouch is not @ idea for door gift neither for sales at RSC. This pouch is control item, another words crowd control, RSC can't give away just like that, if can wow RSC long Q liao.

Sending your Rolex for servicing or full servicing $**** with or without waranty(cert).

I used to visited with my sarong, I can remember that old timer lady with bull face, she can talk joke if you have one haha..

Thanks for e info Bro clocking

Comment

Wa... very comprehensive. Think you sum it all liao. Well written and explained.

Comment

Comment

Think TS got the point liao....

Most of us read and learned too

I grew up hving my Dad telling me "Life is never fair..."

And I live by this motto

Relax and chill...enjoy yr Rollie

Comment

I sent my Deepsea for bracelet sizing. Watch was wrapped in polishing cloth and returned to me in a green pouch.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by st11_mini View Post
                            Think TS got the point liao....

Most of us read and learned too

I grew up hving my Dad telling me "Life is never fair..."

And I live by this motto

Relax and chill...enjoy yr Rollie
                            Thanks bro

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X