Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power reserve level of Day Date 2 vs DaytonaBro, check with you. I bought a pre owne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power reserve level of Day Date 2 vs DaytonaBro, check with you. I bought a pre owne

Hi all,

I bought a pre owned Day Date 2 ( original purchase date was Nov 2015 ) and after awhile, I realised that the power reserve of the Day Date 2 is about 36hours when I did not wear it at all.

My 2014 Daytona power reserve is much higher than the Day Date 2.

Is it normal or something is amiss ?

the day date II uses 3156 movement which should have power reserve of 48 hours (reference here)

as mentioned, you indicated that you did not wear the watch and hence have power reserve of 36 hours.

just like to check how many rounds did you turn to ensure that the watch is fully wound up.

it is rumored that placing the watch at rest at various positions such us crown up, crown down, etc have various effect on the power reserve.

should you like to confirm if your watch power reserve is inaccurate, you can consider bringing the watch to RSC or any trusted 3 rd party watch technician to verify.

Originally posted by Xing Ka Xiao View Post
    Hi all,

I bought a pre owned Day Date 2 ( original purchase date was Nov 2015 ) and after awhile, I realised that the power reserve of the Day Date 2 is about 36hours when I did not wear it at all.

My 2014 Daytona power reserve is much higher than the Day Date 2.

Is it normal or something is amiss ?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      the day date II uses 3156 movement which should have power reserve of 48 hours (reference here)

as mentioned, you indicated that you did not wear the watch and hence have power reserve of 36 hours.

just like to check how many rounds did you turn to ensure that the watch is fully wound up.

it is rumored that placing the watch at rest at various positions such us crown up, crown down, etc have various effect on the power reserve.

should you like to confirm if your watch power reserve is inaccurate, you can consider bringing the watch to RSC or any trusted 3 rd party watch technician to verify.
      I wind about 20times or if the seconds hand started moving, I stopped winding. Watch placed crown up

Comment

is it keeping good time?

Originally posted by Xing Ka Xiao View Post
        I wind about 20times or if the seconds hand started moving, I stopped winding. Watch placed crown up
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          is it keeping good time?
          Telling accurate time , just concerned about the power reserve

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X