No announcement yet.

Price Check on Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the usual premium for black dial? SGD1000?

Thanks.

Comment

• Price difference between Black vs White Dial SS Daytona

Is it normal for AD to charge $1500 extra for a black dial SS Daytona above the price of the White Dial version?

Should the difference not exceed $1000?

Thanks.

Comment

• Well they do. It is demand and supply. If no demand, am sure they can't charge such a premium.
        His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

• Rolex Daytona

New, white Gold, for USD35k,
          is this a crazy price ?

Comment

• there is already a thread on price check for daytona here

thread close
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• How about the Black Spyder Dial Daytona? Long time been my favourite watch.

Rolex Daytona 116509

Comment

• sorry, but does anyone knows the msrp of the white dial 116520? not the price after discount and so on but the msrp. is it the case that no discount is offered for the watch? thanks.

Comment

• discount for SS daytona from local AD is unheard of
                  more likely they charge a premium over the mrsp

Originally posted by cruisedenning View Post
                  sorry, but does anyone knows the msrp of the white dial 116520? not the price after discount and so on but the msrp. is it the case that no discount is offered for the watch? thanks.

Comment

• thanks skydweller. do u know the msrp of white dial 116250?

Comment

• Originally posted by cruisedenning View Post
                      sorry, but does anyone knows the msrp of the white dial 116520? not the price after discount and so on but the msrp. is it the case that no discount is offered for the watch? thanks.
                      The RRP of a white dial 116520 daytona is quoted as USD12000 so "ideally" it retails approx. SGD15680 in local ADs. Usually no disc or very little disc is given for this model, unless u hav gd connections with them. I was quoted SGD15000 nett by a local AD last year though. In most cases, ADs will mark up their prices for it since daytonas are difficult to come by. Last heard it was gonna be at least SGD17000!

Rolex owner since 2010
                      Previously owned:
                      Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                      GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                      Current collection:
                      Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                      GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                      Upcoming/Wishlist:
                      "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

• wow... i have gotten a few rolexes from dickson... but not from a particular sales person... do u tink it is sufficient connection to successfully ask for a discount in case they hav one available?

Comment

• Not likely. I have never personally come across any regular customers or even some deemed as 'VIPs' to be offered any discount for a brand new stainless steel ROLEX Daytona 116520. But on hearsay, I have heard there were rare few 'VVIPs' in S'pore who were given discounts (unknown rate) from local ADs (unknown company) for purchases of this model.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• thanks for your advice... i am sure i am not even a vip, so i know... no discount... n definitely a premium... in such case, would i be better off getting a pre-owned white dial 116520?

Comment

• That's really a personal choice, as in getting a pre-owned watch vs new. If you can and don't mind, why not? It is much worth it if you intend to buy a used one. You may start by setting a budget and look around for one that fits in because the price for a pre-owned set differs according to its age, condition and accompanying accessories, etc. IIRC, for a pre-owned white Daytona, the price range is between 12K and 14K.

Good luck!
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X