Price Check on Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up to individual.....

but i would say 20 years down the road, a zenith daytona with paper may be worth more than 4k over one w/o paper...
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Only WIS will pay that amount.
      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
      Rolex LV submariner
      Rolex TT black submariner
      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
      Rolex Non date submariner
      Rolex Explorer2
      More...

Comment

that's a personal choice.....
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Thks all finally bought my Z series SD

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly View Post
            Thks all finally bought my Z series SD
            Post pics bro

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

congrats... enjoy your SD

Comment

congratz...

Comment

Papers matter a lot to collectors

Originally posted by teo View Post
                  Recent trend is with paper but this might change in future. As long as price offer is good who care about expired paper. Ppl don't wear paper and it is kept in box.

My friend has an option to buy a ss zenith daytona from a friend with paper for $20k or ss zenith daytona without paper for $16K. In the end he chose without paper becos to him it is siao to pay $4k for a pic of toilet paper.
                  I hope he is not keeping the watch for the long haul, because if he is, he will realise that he made a huge mistake....... Keep the watch for longer than 5 years, and you will find that the price difference between a Zenith Daytona with papers and without papers will be more than at least SGD 8k apart. I am saying this based on what has happened to the collectible Rolex sports watches. Sometimes the difference can be larger.

By the way, Bronze Age just sold one with papers recently for SGD 19k. So I would pay that $3k to get the papers.
                  Last edited by Reborn; 23-09-08, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Price Check : Rolex Cosmograph Daytona

Hi, Bros, what is the best price of White Dial SS Daytona from AD now? Which AD? I was told it was as low as S$14-S$14.5lk last year. Still at this price? I prefer M-series, not V-series. Thanks in advance.

Comment

the price of 14k white dial is currently unavailable.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        the price of 14k white dial is currently unavailable.
                        Thanks, bro, so could u kindly advise which AD offer the best price for M series white Dial SS? thanks

Comment

I think if u r looking for BNIB, it's very difficult to find a good price as it's still command a premium...
                          But if for LNIB, i think there are quite a number at those pre-own ADs.
                          But for the pre-own shops, if they hav the holding power, they will not sell at a lower price too cos some of the watches they sell are based on consignment. That's why they r not worried...
                          I know that THH at lucky plaza has SS daytona but i think they r on consignment as well, maybe u can try there!
                          Good luck on ur search!

Comment

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
                            I think if u r looking for BNIB, it's very difficult to find a good price as it's still command a premium...
                            But if for LNIB, i think there are quite a number at those pre-own ADs.
                            But for the pre-own shops, if they hav the holding power, they will not sell at a lower price too cos some of the watches they sell are based on consignment. That's why they r not worried...
                            I know that THH at lucky plaza has SS daytona but i think they r on consignment as well, maybe u can try there!
                            Good luck on ur search!

Thanks bro for your info. Ya, I am looking for BNIB from AD. After reading other forumer's post re buying from grey dealer, I will only buy from AD now.

Comment

Therefore, if u r buying a BNIB from a local AD, be prepared to pay around $16k for it!
                              I think its the same as overseas AD, they will not sell it to u easily unless u r their regular customer.I got mine without discount at an overseas AD, but the requirement is that i need to purchase 3 rolex from them at the same time, then they r willing to sell me the SS daytona...
                              That was last year before the crisis, maybe now its different, i dunno...
                              But it's always worthwhile to get the watch which u like best!

Comment

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
                                Therefore, if u r buying a BNIB from a local AD, be prepared to pay around $16k for it!
                                I think its the same as overseas AD, they will not sell it to u easily unless u r their regular customer.I got mine without discount at an overseas AD, but the requirement is that i need to purchase 3 rolex from them at the same time, then they r willing to sell me the SS daytona...
                                That was last year before the crisis, maybe now its different, i dunno...
                                But it's always worthwhile to get the watch which u like best!
                                Thanks again, bro.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X