This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fabulous View Post
    bought rolex bezel diamond from Peng Kwee SGD1,400/pc less than 2 weeks thinking to sell back to them, only offer SGD200-300 only.
    I bought 2 pcs ( man and boys diamond bezel ) Kinda regret bought from them, avoid the pretty sales lady trust me
    Pardon me for my ignorance...but what has got pretty bimbos gotta do with buying rolex ? They promise to sleep with you when u buy from them ? They'll give you their numbers ? They'll be your girlfriend for a week ? I seriously think they know nutz.

I went into Peng Kwee Lucky Plaza few mths back...and of them walked up to me and said "Any LOLEK for you ? "

I thought to myself "wtf..."
    Last edited by shawn77; 03-10-08, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• They never offer to sleep with you, in that time really want to get that Diamond bezel. But the gals really cute n sexy lah so what ever she said you feel happy lah even $$$
      Well learnt hard lesson
      AP Vulcano 42mm
      AP Rubberclad 42mm
      PAM Chrono 1000 ( 187 ) 47mm
      PAM Power Reserve ( 090 D ) 44mm
      PAM GMT ( 297 L ) 44mm
      PAM Radiomir GMT ( 184 H ) 42mm
      IWC Aquatimer Titanium split min 42 mm
      Sinn U1 44mm ( 1000m )
      Rolex Daytona WG 116519 40mm
      Rolex GMT 16700 40mm
      Rolex Oyster stainless 1501 34mm
      Rolex Gold Pocket watch 40mm ( 1938 )
      Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon 40mm
      Tag Heuer Professional white face 38mm

Comment

They never offer to sleep with you, in that time really want to get that Diamond bezel. But the gals really cute n sexy lah so what ever she said you feel happy lah even $$$
        Well learnt hard lesson

No worries i'm not criticizing...just curious on why pple would be induced by their "charm" into buying an expensive item...just my personal opinion

Comment

• well... as a short quote in marketing goes "sex sells" and it is evident that some people got and will continue to have people getting sucked in

as i always say, do your own leg work, and buyer beware.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

But the gals really cute n sexy lah so Well learnt :

Sorry bro dun mean to doubt ur taste but Peng Kwee's chick SUCKS as far as i m concern my personal thou: These chicks got DOGS' eye, doll!

Comment

• Have never bought from that shop, but

Originally posted by shawn77 View Post
              Pardon me for my ignorance...but what has got pretty bimbos gotta do with buying rolex ? They promise to sleep with you when u buy from them ? They'll give you their numbers ? They'll be your girlfriend for a week ? I seriously think they know nutz.

I went into Peng Kwee Lucky Plaza few mths back...and of them walked up to me and said "Any LOLEK for you ? "

I thought to myself "wtf..."
              looks like the marketing strategy works, otherwise gals will not continue to have employment. just like beer ladies in the coffee shops. it's all about hormones.

some shops in Bencoolen also use chicks to serve clients.

actually same strategy as some high class boutiques lah, only difference is style of dressing, and degree of finesse.

Comment

• This setup must really worked for them. They have survived till now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaab View Post
                  Sorry bro dun mean to doubt ur taste but Peng Kwee's chick SUCKS as far as i m concern my personal thou: These chicks got DOGS' eye, doll!
                  what you like/dont like, others may dont like/like respectively.

having said that, they seem to be doing OK. so something they are doing, at least it is putting them on the right track
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by kaab View Post
                    No offense - i love dogs and their eyes.

Comment

• Anyway, I heard many of the retired uncles with CPF

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                      what you like/dont like, others may dont like/like respectively.

having said that, they seem to be doing OK. so something they are doing, at least it is putting them on the right track
                      get attracted to the shops.

Hey, when you are 60 years old, body start aching everywhere and waist size bigger than 45 inches, wife starts nagging every day, children have their own lives, these chicks may help you find your sense of purpose in life man. And they baby you as you pick your bling bling date-just while your mind wanders and imagines what post-sales service you may enjoy - hahaha - no wonder the marketing strategy works..... hahaha

Sometimes men don't need too many reasons to part with big money, just two reasons will do, one on the right and one on the left. sigh......
                      Last edited by Reborn; 05-10-08, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by estrangable View Post
                        same price that i was quoted when i was shopping at THG in PJ.

18k is a really good price, which is ard 7.2k Sing. So tempted to get one but it was out of stock.

Perhaps u can share with me on how many % discount can i get for a datejust. Was quoted 15% but was thinking maybe can squeeze for more!
                        estrangable,

They quote me 16% paying by credit card. Hope for more.

Comment

• The selling price is inclusive of those overheads like service etc...would you pay someone who can't even pronounce the brand they're selling ? (rolex=LOLEK...omg) Not putting in any effort at all. All they can do is stand there and be bimbo.

Comment

• those gals at peng kwee are just ah lians with no brains!

reminds me of banks hiring pretty gals to sell unit trust. you think those gals know anything about finance? most of them haven't even bought a single stock in their life!

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                              Very good point. This is very common in preowned Rolexes esp
                              I am new to this forum and trying to learn.

Does that mean those watches for sale under "pre-owned" ;

1) not brand new, but never being used/worn ;
                              or 2) 2nd hand item being worn by another previous owner ?

Comment

• Pre-Owned are likely to mean watches that has been worn by previous owners.

"not brand new but never used/worn" are you referring to NOS where the words brand new means not current series/edition.

Originally posted by mlee8088 View Post
                                I am new to this forum and trying to learn.

Does that mean those watches for sale under "pre-owned" ;

1) not brand new, but never being used/worn ;
                                or 2) 2nd hand item being worn by another previous owner ?
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X