• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DateJust 116200; men's 36mm dial. Or u keen on this:

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by oasis View Post
      paiseh
      wats is the above model no/type blah blah blah? how much?
      if go to the shop, how to tell them
      interested to get something like this
      Datejust 116200 or if u want the fluted bezel is 116234. Just go there and take a look at the catalog there are like 1001 variations for the dial,markers,bezel,bracelets

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by crow View Post
        Here you go. Didnt post it in Gallery cause its not mine

Can any bro tell me if this dial is original or custom? looks good, i m sourcing for one too

Comment

• Looks original. I've one exactly like that which I bought from AD many many year back...

Comment

• Newbie question:

I checked out some rollie at THG last week n noticed that most of them have small case size <40mm

i like watches to be at least 40mm or more so am i'm only restricted to the sporty ones like sub?

does the datejust with the fluted bezel come with 40mm?

Comment

• hmm this is the watch im looking for to buy it as a gift for my fiance..not sure if i shd get a new one but other models or a second hand for our weddin..have been seeing it go like 6k+

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230300711683

Comment

• I am new to this... thinking of getting my first rolex.. Does anyone knows how much does a steel with white gold 31mm perpetual cost? Model No: 177234. Which AD will give the best discount?
                Last edited by triton; 28-02-09, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                  Authentication takes 30mins only... they do not give u any certification.
                  Yes ! You r right it's only take 30mins (if no crowd) & u pay $75 with a piece of recepit written with "Service Charge", a Verbal Authentic confirmation & A nice leather pouch !
                  If u r charming enuf, may b can make some request for the sweet aunties to give you some Annual Catalog with Retailer Suggested Price.
                  May principle is take as much catalog as you can to give away to whoever appreciated Rolex very very much !
                  New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
                  1) Yach-Master (16622)
                  2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
                  3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
                  The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
                  I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carissa View Post
                    hmm this is the watch im looking for to buy it as a gift for my fiance..not sure if i shd get a new one but other models or a second hand for our weddin..have been seeing it go like 6k+

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230300711683
                    Avoid buying from eBay...not cheap...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• hi ppl.. i'm actually new to watches recently thinking of getting a preowned submariner. would be nice if u guys could recommend some good places to getand whats the current price ranging.. is there diff series for it also?? thanks

Comment

• we do not recommend any preown shops as we are not affiliated to any of them. the first page listed some of the preown shops which has a website. you are encouraged to look through those sites and find out more and make a decision on your own.

watch price is determine by condition of watch, age of watch, availability of box and papers in some cases. so this may affect the price of series. you may look through another sticky thread in the FAQ to find out more about the series and its production date period.

Originally posted by augsneo View Post
                        hi ppl.. i'm actually new to watches recently thinking of getting a preowned submariner. would be nice if u guys could recommend some good places to getand whats the current price ranging.. is there diff series for it also?? thanks
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by augsneo View Post
                          hi ppl.. i'm actually new to watches recently thinking of getting a preowned submariner. would be nice if u guys could recommend some good places to getand whats the current price ranging.. is there diff series for it also?? thanks
                          hmm..my take is if u reali want to purchase a pre-owned sub (with or with/o date, with date cost much more)..do some walking ard areas liike LP, PPC and PP. Compare (for watch only / watch with box / watch with papers) n bargain (for e payment terms) for e best deal. Den drink up e poison and join e crowd

p/s:
                          1) as bros here have already mentioned if u want to set ur mind at ease if u bought e real deal..verify it @ RSC for $75 (at ur own expense)
                          2) as quoted by bro darkie, he wun buy a sub with date (with/o box and papers) for 5.8k. perhaps u can take this as a price for pre-owns

Hope e above helps, correct me if im wrong mateZ

CheerZ

Comment

• Watch Arena

hi,

just like to ask anyone purchase from Watch Arena before??

cheers
                            finnsim
                            Rolex SD "m" series
                            Omega Speedmaster
                            PAM 164K

Comment

• I bought from them before!

Originally posted by finnsim View Post
                              hi,

just like to ask anyone purchase from Watch Arena before??

cheers
                              finnsim

Comment

• Newbie here. Any idea how much is Oyster Perpetual No-Date Mid-Size - 31mm - Fluted Bezel. Any ideas what are the colors available and also the bracelet that comes with it? I personally prefer jubilee bracelet..Thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X