This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome clubgal! Next tme go clubbing can wear loh bling bling

Btw, don worry abt the cost. Money can earn back de (if not a major diff). Most imp is everyday wear see le also hei-pi can le
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      Welcome clubgal! Next tme go clubbing can wear loh bling bling

Btw, don worry abt the cost. Money can earn back de (if not a major diff). Most imp is everyday wear see le also hei-pi can le
      Morneh brother!!!

Piangz my boss came and was with him for a full 2 days SIANZ..... But now he go back liao

Yes everyday see liao song song. Actually the feeling quite shiok when you see it on your wrist. YOU FEEL THE POWER kekekeke

Last but not least WELCOME CLUBGAL
      Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUBGAL View Post
        Hi Darkangel! Thanks! I know! Tell me about it but it was love at first sight! Hehe! How can I resist!
        Hahaha post some pics

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        Welcome clubgal! Next tme go clubbing can wear loh bling bling

Maybe she can bring me to clubbing? LOL!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Hi Seniors! I managed to take a couple of close up pictures of the watch but I can't upload it due ot sizing limit! URGH! ANy ideas on how to post it? I have edited the pictures to minimize its size but to no avail.

I can't wait to show you the pictures and it is just frustrating that I can't upload it.

Comment

• use photobucket instead..hehehe
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              use photobucket instead..hehehe
              Thank you feilong108!

Dearest Seniors, presenting my first Rolex Oyster Perpetual DJ.
              Bracelet - 18KYG/Steel
              Face - Champagne (I think)
              Bezel - Diamonds / Sapphire (the sapphire appears darker)
              Roman numerals

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/Clubgal/

Please provide me with any comments/opinions that you may have.

Thank you all!

Comment

• is it a pink MOP?

i dont think there is diamond bezel for this model right?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                  is it a pink MOP?

Nope, it is not MOP. The colour looks exactly like champagne except that it does not quite show in the picture. Not too sure about the diamond bezel for the model but when I bought the watch, it comes with the diamond/sapphire bezel. Was informed that it is custom-made.

Comment

• Hi brudders out there... Just like to hear some suggestions from the pros one here... Is Daytona a good value to purchase now ( pre Owned ) .. Is there any particular model i should see ??

Saw this Cosmograph Daytona at rolex website Swee Swee .. Any idea any pre owned out there ?? How much huh ??
                    http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp#/e.../M116520-0012/

2nd is should i buy 2 sepearte Rolex watch instead of owning a Daytona now ... Which 2 model should i consider ??

Last any exact locations where i can view all these pre owned rolex watch ??

Dnt scold me hor just confused , so wanna hear from views ... Cheers...

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                      is it a pink MOP?

Nope it's custom bezel. Only solid gold models have diamond bezels...

Originally posted by CLUBGAL View Post
                      Nope, it is not MOP. The colour looks exactly like champagne except that it does not quite show in the picture. Not too sure about the diamond bezel for the model but when I bought the watch, it comes with the diamond/sapphire bezel. Was informed that it is custom-made.
                      Congrats Very nice

Comment

• Originally posted by civic_eyez View Post
                        Hi brudders out there... Just like to hear some suggestions from the pros one here... Is Daytona a good value to purchase now ( pre Owned ) .. Is there any particular model i should see ??

Saw this Cosmograph Daytona at rolex website Swee Swee .. Any idea any pre owned out there ?? How much huh ??
                        http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp#/e.../M116520-0012/

2nd is should i buy 2 sepearte Rolex watch instead of owning a Daytona now ... Which 2 model should i consider ??

Last any exact locations where i can view all these pre owned rolex watch ??

Dnt scold me hor just confused , so wanna hear from views ... Cheers...
                        Steel daytona....is about 14k for PI set...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          Steel daytona....is about 14k for PI set...
                          Local set DNt have ???

Any pre owned set around ??? Thanks

Comment

• local set commanding about 18k. PI set is now about 15k.

Originally posted by civic_eyez View Post
                            Local set DNt have ???

Any pre owned set around ??? Thanks
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Bros here,anyone purchase from championtime in bebcoolen before?They are selling export set Rolex as well at a better discount compared to local AD.Trustworthly?

Comment

• Originally posted by natasha View Post
                                Bros here,anyone purchase from championtime in bebcoolen before?They are selling export set Rolex as well at a better discount compared to local AD.Trustworthly?
                                Export set? Elaborate can? Trustworthy or not, up to you. Better to verify with RSC if you buy.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X