Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i believe, 116610LN is the ceramic version? That is more than 10k..
    Currently own:
    Rolex Explorer 2 Black Dial 16570
    Rolex Precision 6694 (Manual winding)
    Blue Dial/Silver Markers
    Seiko SNZG15K1
    Ball EMII Diver green inner bezel!
    Stowa Marine Original (White dial)

Wishlist:
    Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic PAM 392 42mm

(gone and missing them)
    Omega Seamaster 2254.50
    Breitling Colt GMT (Black dial)

Comment

• DJ2 cost >9k. Just bot one recently.

Comment

• Anyone knows the exact model number for 179171? the stainless steel / everose gold model with the fluted bezel, goldust dial with 10 diamond markers?

Can't find it on the rolex website...

Comment

• Originally posted by t13 View Post
          Anyone knows the exact model number for 179171? the stainless steel / everose gold model with the fluted bezel, goldust dial with 10 diamond markers?

Can't find it on the rolex website...
          Err...the model number is 179171 correct

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Err...the model number is 179171 correct
            i was just looking at the price list of rolex on the other thread.... seems there is more than one 179171 model. How do I differentiate between them? One is with diamond markers and one without...etc

Comment

• That's the problem with some of the ROLEX watches. The same reference can come in a variety of designs..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• agree for DJ very diffcult to ask price same model many dial design , w/o dia etc.

Comment

• got it... thanks all. Trying to get a quote for 179171.

Comment

• I would like to know if I have 8k budget, will able to get a new SS lady dj? which shop will have the best discount?
                    I'm thinking of getting a rolex for myself before I hit 30s =P

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzo View Post
                      I would like to know if I have 8k budget, will able to get a new SS lady dj? which shop will have the best discount?
                      I'm thinking of getting a rolex for myself before I hit 30s =P

Thanks!
                      8k is quite a good budget to start with brand new ss rolex...

think the basic ladies ss DJ range starts from 6k+
                      Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
                      Tag Heuer Formula 1
                      Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
                      Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
                      Rolex GMT II 16710
                      Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

• Here are a few options of watches you might want to take a look at. The prices range from 1400 to 10 000. Yours might be one of these.

Comment

• If you don not mind pre-owned, you can get diamonds and MOP dials with that kind of budget with surplus $$$ left. Try searching the forum for good places to get preowned
                          Current babies:
                          Sub 16610LN D series
                          PAM 312 M series
                          IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
                          116613LB?
                          a good White dial watch

Comment

• hi folks my dads 50th birthday is coming up and my mom and me want to give a rolex as a present.My dad is kinda old fashioned and he doesnt really like the whole white gold or steel finsihes, so was looking at a few yellow gold watches at the rolex place @ vivo.... the guy told us that the min for yellow gold was 33K....our budget is between 15k to 20K. we aren't really thinking of it as an investment, as my dad has always wanted to get one but usually ends up spending the money on my education so please recommend me a good model/place where i can get a good price

ps. i think the rolex that we saw was a datejust...dont remember the exact model number or anything like that

Comment

• Originally posted by LordNix View Post
                              hi folks my dads 50th birthday is coming up and my mom and me want to give a rolex as a present.My dad is kinda old fashioned and he doesnt really like the whole white gold or steel finsihes, so was looking at a few yellow gold watches at the rolex place @ vivo.... the guy told us that the min for yellow gold was 33K....our budget is between 15k to 20K. we aren't really thinking of it as an investment, as my dad has always wanted to get one but usually ends up spending the money on my education so please recommend me a good model/place where i can get a good price

ps. i think the rolex that we saw was a datejust...dont remember the exact model number or anything like that
                              If you are able to do with preowned then there's solution. If not...not possible to get below 20k for brand new

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• How much will the YM 29mm (grey) cost now?

What/how do you all check the watch before making the payment? E.g authentic, serial no., etc..

Thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X