This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by enthusiast View Post
    I think the good ones have since left Taka HG when I popped by once in a while. I was well served by one of the sales exec previously (3 years ago) when I scout for a watch for my wife. The SE was very patience and recommended quite a number of watches to choose from which I have limited budget then. It took me more than 2 hours to decide a the fine piece and closed the deal at a very good discount which I quite happy. Since then, I have good impression of SE in Taka HG which why I visit them whenever I'm in Taka.

Just to share my recent trip experience to Sincere Fine Watches to acquire timepieces for myself and wife at Vivocity. We didn't plan to buy any watches on that very day and simply just window shopping. In fact, we didn't dress to kill, only simple tees, bermudas and slippers! We went to their Rolex section and it was crowded then. I thought no one will serve us based on our outfit and as we browsing around the showcases and admiring the fine pieces, one of the SE politely asked me if I want any assistance. There are other customers who looked more classy than us and why bother to serve us...The SE even offered me to try them on since there is no obligation to purchase it. So me and my wife happyily try different types of Rolexes! And the SE even explain the values and mechanical details of the watches. The SE was very sincere and give us good discounts...eventually we bought 2 pieces we loved dearly...!

Well Shene, you have another option...perhaps you might want to check it out at Vivo Sincere there...Happy hunting!
    Thanks for sharing! I will find a good SE then buy the watch. I mean I am not in a hurry and of cos I do not want bad customer service.
    So it's ok...

Haven been out huntin as I am on hospitalisation leave now. Will slowly take my time.

Thanks all!

Comment

• Originally posted by shene View Post
      Thanks for sharing! I will find a good SE then buy the watch. I mean I am not in a hurry and of cos I do not want bad customer service.
      So it's ok...

Haven been out huntin as I am on hospitalisation leave now. Will slowly take my time.

Thanks all!
      Take your time since you are not in a hurry...take care and rest well...Keep us posted once you have your new acquisition. Cheers!
      His
      - Raymond Weil Ref. 9110ST
      - TAG HEUER Ref. 669.213
      - TAG HEUER Ref. CAF1112.BA0803
      - SEIKO Ref. 7T32-7H10
      - SEIKO Ref. SARC017
      - Rolex Submariner Ref. 116613LB S/YG
      - Rolex DSSD Ref. 116660 SS

Hers
      - Raymond Weil Ref. 9991
      - Burberry Ref. 02845 BU1050
      - TAG HEUER Ref. WN131K.BA
      - Tudor Ref. 22010
      - Rolex DJ 31mm Ref. 178343 S/YG (green dial)

Comment

So it's ok...

Thanks all!
        Take your time and try on the watches first before you decide. You will be surprised that eventually wat u have bought might not be always wanted initially. :P

Comment

• Thanks all!

Thanks all!

You all sure are great help!

Comment

• always insist on a money back guarantee. ?? That is a bit hard to ask sometimes..Newbies here, hope to get some insight about rolex. And it will be my first for myself and missy..

Comment

• Thanks Bros for the help. at least now I know the pros and cons of getting a 2nd hand watch. I think I will look out for one that is not so "aged".

Looking towards the green sub (the older version) or Deep Sea.
              Life is a gamble. It's either you win or you lose. But if you don't even dare to try... You are destined to be a loser

Comment

• Today is the day! I bought my Explorer 1 36mm!
                Bought @ THG Millenia Walk. 15% down! Nice AD, great buy!
                *Happy*

Comment

Today is the day! I bought my Explorer 1 36mm!
                  Bought @ THG Millenia Walk. 15% down! Nice AD, great buy!
                  *Happy*
                  Congrats on your new purchase. Be sure to post the Ex1 photo on our rolex gallery.
                  Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Congratz, madam! Hope to see some pics if possible
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks!
                      But I duno how to post pic leh! lol
                      Btw, is it a must for all watches to come with the tag? u know the round tag with a small string kind?
                      Cos i see other's pic consist of that tag, but i din receive any when I buy the watch..
                      First time buy ROLEX la... a bit blur...

Comment

• The tag always comes with the watch. Most sales persons will not ask and simply keep it away from the customer. If you want it, you got to request. I did..
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          The tag always comes with the watch. Most sales persons will not ask and simply keep it away from the customer. If you want it, you got to request. I did..
                          Oh dear! I din ask for it. Can I call the Salesman to get it? What is that tag called?
                          Thanks!

Comment

• Of course you can. It's yours in the first place. It's the C.O.S.C. tag.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Of course you can. It's yours in the first place. It's the C.O.S.C. tag.

What does COSC stands for? I will call the salesman later!
                              And how does this COSC tag add value?

Comment

• C.O.S.C = Certified Official Superlative Chronometer

Is it printed somewhere on your watch? It doesn't really 'add' value but it is for completeness. Especially so when you eventually want to sell the watch.
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X