Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the one on the left in the second pic - MOP dial with 10 diamonds & white gold bezel. Second choice for me will be the black dial with jubilee bracelet.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I like the MOP dial with 10 diamonds & WG bezel.

Comment

• MOP more suitable for those 40 and above rite?

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        I like the one on the left in the second pic - MOP dial with 10 diamonds & white gold bezel. Second choice for me will be the black dial with jubilee bracelet.
        Originally posted by jimchan View Post
        I like the MOP dial with 10 diamonds & WG bezel.
        劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

• Of cos MOP

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Dvisor View Post
            MOP more suitable for those 40 and above rite?
            How so
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• bought the dark blue dial with diamond bezel

How so

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

• Congratz! More pics, pls
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• iPhone pic. resolution not so good

Congratz! More pics, pls

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

iPhone pic. resolution not so good

Congrats bro.
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

iPhone pic. resolution not so good

Congrats bro.
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• My first Rollie

My First Rollie purchased recently - GMTII TT beside my wife DJ (I kena poisoned after buying her the DJ).

Comment

• My First Rollie

[QUOTE=Rollielover;448996]My First Rollie purchased recently - GMTII TT beside my wife DJ (I kena poisoned after buying her the DJ).

Upgrade from my tag

Comment

• Buying A rolex in Zurich or Singapore

Hi People,

I want to buy a rolex 191171(i suppose this is the right model. It is the ladies half rose gold with with face and diamonds.) But, i am wondering will i get a better deal if you i purchase it in Zurich.

Any recommendations from all the pros here, your feedbacks are welcome.

cheers

Comment

• When buying from the net, make sure you do your homework on the seller. If buying from eBay, check their feedback and avoid buying if they have even 1 negative score. It is just not worth it no matter how good the deal looks. If buying from a use shop, always ask if the watch can be return after checking with RSC and get that in writing.

I have brought 4 rollies from the net with most of them turn out to be a good experience.

1) I borught my Sub 1680 from a seller from US on eBay. The deal went really smooth and the seller and I stay in touch. I almost brought a Tudor Big Block but lost the bid to another bidder.

2) I brought a GMT II from another seller from US on eBay. The deal also went smooth and the seller add me to his facebook.

3) I brought a Sub 168000 from Ben of nbtime on Timezone and he agreed to complete the transaction face to face at HK RSC. Again, it was a smooth experience.

4) I brought a 1601 from Monster-Time in Singapore. when I took it to HK RSC for servicing, the cost of servicing was HKD6K and they told me the band was a fake. At HKD6K, the watch had tons of problem. I then contact alvin and he initially refuse to exchange it and insistin it was real until I threaten him by posting my experience on Singapore Rolex Owners Club and Timezone. It was still not a good experience when you have the feeling of been cheated because the seller always blame you.

That my experience so, my advise to all the brothers is to buy from reputable sellers and do your homework before hand.

Comment

• hi sifus , im contemplating my first rolex . im looking at either the 116613 or the 116523 preowned . the 116523 is a bit out of my initial budget but if i see a good deal i would consider it .

i love both these models , but i was thinking if i went for the 116523 first , it wouldnt make sense for me to downgrade to the 116613 in the future would it ? in contrast , if i got the 116613 first , i would definitely upgrade to the 116523 in the future

would u guys who have already owned a daytona sell it off to downgrade to a sub or a gmt ? please advise !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X