Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea but 1st I gotta see which are the nice ones. Cuz I don't get the 'lingo' on DJ/DD/SS

Comment

Originally posted by pebz View Post
      Good idea but 1st I gotta see which are the nice ones. Cuz I don't get the 'lingo' on DJ/DD/SS
      dj - datejust aka with date

Dd - day date

Ss - stainless stee
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

To add...

TT = Two Tone ,or aka half gold

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wow! Thanks. So am I right to say I'm looking for a mid-sized/ladies SS with dj?

Comment

Wow! Thanks. So am I right to say I'm looking for a mid-sized/ladies SS with dj?
            YEs.

Comment

What about the 'face' of the watch? White/Black..any lingo for those?

Comment

nope...no terms for that...

we can call it "Orh" or Pei"...hokkien for black and white....hahhaaa
                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                Audemars Piguet ROO
                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                Panerai 270
                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                Rolex 116610LV
                Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Haha! ok.. Seems there is so much to read/know about a rollie. Price just keeps going up and up..Tink I shld seriously decide soon..

Comment

face ah....not really much la,just colour,markings in diamond,roman,stick,arabic etc and the type of face like,jubilee which is the ROLEX monogram,Mother of pearl (MOP) etc...i think the face only got 1 lingo which is MOP for mother of pearl

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                    nope...no terms for that...

we can call it "Orh" or Pei"...hokkien for black and white....hahhaaa
                    Liddat also can? hahhaha

Comment

Haha! ok.. Seems there is so much to read/know about a rollie. Price just keeps going up and up..Tink I shld seriously decide soon..
                      There is actually alot of things to know hahhaa,I took serveral months of some research here and there to get it. At least u lucky can get all the info in 1 forum,last time I had to search ard all the forums/websites haha

Comment

Yup. Am glad there is a forum like this where I can ask questions and clear my doubts. Any idea if this shop in lucky plaza - TTH is reliable? If I didnt get the name incorrectly.. Fella offered me cash price even if I did half half payment (cash & card)

Comment

Yup. Am glad there is a forum like this where I can ask questions and clear my doubts. Any idea if this shop in lucky plaza - TTH is reliable? If I didnt get the name incorrectly.. Fella offered me cash price even if I did half half payment (cash & card)
                          Tai Hong Hung...is THH hahaha...All ADs like I said are reliable

Comment

Haha ok. The uncle quite 'hard-sell'. Usually how much discount is given? 15%?

Comment

Haha ok. The uncle quite 'hard-sell'. Usually how much discount is given? 15%?
                              15% on which model? is sports model then u should not tarry no more and buy it
                              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                              "Foreign affections"
                              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                              What's NEXT?

Comment

I have no idea what model but its a lady's datejust w diamonds..mother of pearl face i think..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X