This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pebz View Post
    I have no idea what model but its a lady's datejust w diamonds..mother of pearl face i think..
    i help u check out price since i going to THG later.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      i help u check out price since i going to THG later.
      bro, if not too much trouble, maybe we could trouble u to check the prices for exp II as well as SD since there has been quite a bit of discussion of these two models of late. Thanks in advance.
      Remnants of my irresponsibility:
      "Foreign affections"
      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
      2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
      3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
      4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
      What's NEXT?

Comment

Wow! Thanks! Any possibility of checking price difference between cash and card?

Comment

Wow! Thanks! Any possibility of checking price difference between cash and card?
          there is a piece of pink MOP with diamond markers going for 13191 @ list. discount is ~15%.

there is a difference between cash and card. usually about 2-3%.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Oh. That would be priced about 11.2k. Hmm. I don't think I can afford the diamonds..without diamonds?

Comment

Oh. That would be priced about 11.2k. Hmm. I don't think I can afford the diamonds..without diamonds?
              Buy preowned....very cheap..hahaaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I have no experience with pre-own. Newbie here..Does the price really differ alot? Saw great looking ones on Bronze Age..
                Last edited by pebz; 09-04-08, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I have no experience with pre-own. Newbie here..Does the price really differ alot? Saw great looking ones on Bronze Age..
                  diff alot = ??

there are several factors that determine a pre-own piece

1) the series, the series closer to current series, the higher is the resale price. hence the diff is lesser. if the series is further to current series, the lower is the resale price. hence the diff is more.

2) condition of pre-own piece also affects the resale price.

do check out the FAQ section for more information.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

Too many to name leh the factors...Bronze age is not the only place...look ard other places also. Except for Peng Kwee pls

Comment

[QUOTE=Darkangel;36335]Too many to name leh the factors...Bronze age is not the only place...look ard other places also. Except for Peng Kwee pls[/QUOTE

Bro, y except Peng Kwee lei?? Am i rite to say tat their price is higher than other pre-owned shop?? Coz b4 i bought my SD i ever drop by PK n c, i found out their price is higher than others...
                      Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

Yah...
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Bro, y except Peng Kwee lei?? Am i rite to say tat their price is higher than other pre-owned shop?? Coz b4 i bought my SD i ever drop by PK n c, i found out their price is higher than others...

it's chop carrot head 1... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

it's chop carrot head 1... hahaha

Oic.. Dun wonder they use xiao Mei mei to attract those uncle at ppl's park la... lucky I went wif wife if not also kana con liao..
                            Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

Originally posted by whiteangle74 View Post
                              Oic.. Dun wonder they use xiao Mei mei to attract those uncle at ppl's park la... lucky I went wif wife if not also kana con liao..
                              Haha...u heng otherwise pocket liao 1 big hole Go home wife pull ur ear somemore...haha

Comment

I really need to look. Shouldn't rule out both new and pre-own eh!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X