Need to know price...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Seems like you like >30mm watches. Can consider the Explorer I also . Those 40mm ones like sub date, exp II, may be a bit too big for you too, if the GMT IIc is big on you
    haha.. ya i like big watch but the links too long for my wrist. cos my friend has the GMT IIc and can remove extra 2 links so thinking it'll fit my writ better.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
      hi,

i think that if you are planning to get a watch in replacement for a 14060m, the Exp 1 would be a great choice. At 36mm, its design is a classic and its a very comfy watch based on the feedback from a colleague who owns one. If the non-date feature is not an issue for you, then Exp 1 is definitely the way to go, simplicity at its best. Its juz my suggestion, but eventually only you can buy what smile to u
      hi taurus thanks for the suggestion but is the bracelet link for Exp 1 removable for up to 4 links?

Comment

Originally posted by ssy View Post
        haha.. ya i like big watch but the links too long for my wrist. cos my friend has the GMT IIc and can remove extra 2 links so thinking it'll fit my writ better.
        Ah... I see. Have you considered other brands apart from Rolex, since you already have the 14060 already? Panerais are a good choice too. Their 40mms look great and sporty on ladies. Other choices could be the Omegas.
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Eh... Actually i'm sis. Hmm... Quite true cos i oso like the SS Daytona but its like 20k which is super unaffordable... i like the GMT IIc oso.. sigh... too bad i'm not that rich.. thanks for the help will definitely think it through carefully. off topic a bit do u know roughly how much 14060M can sell now? i think D series still have warranty till dec 08.
          Hey Sis, U sounds familiar as my wife's lady friend also owns a 14060M bought off from watch palace. Wonder if u r the same person or friend of mine ?
          the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Ah... I see. Have you considered other brands apart from Rolex, since you already have the 14060 already? Panerais are a good choice too. Their 40mms look great and sporty on ladies. Other choices could be the Omegas.
            ya thought of pam before but only 1 caught my eye which is the special edt 2006 pam253 but cost almost same as SS Daytona...

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
              Hey Sis, U sounds familiar as my wife's lady friend also owns a 14060M bought off from watch palace. Wonder if u r the same person or friend of mine ?
              Hi kermit, hmm... shouldn't be cos i bought mine fm THH.

Comment

ya thought of pam before but only 1 caught my eye which is the special edt 2006 pam253 but cost almost same as SS Daytona...
                i see. start with a historic series first. there are a few nice ones, like the pam 210. a contemporary 104 is popular also if you prefer something with date...

a dealer in this forum once told me: rolex produces 800,000 watches a yr, panerai only 35,000. anytime one can get a rolex, but not a pam. I'm not about to switch sides, but if pams smile at you, you may want to consider them too

Having said that, I'm still a hardcore Rolex fan

Comment

a point to note, rolex and panerai both over priced......

these days i rather consider overseas rolex and panerai.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    a point to note, rolex and panerai both over priced......

these days i rather consider overseas rolex and panerai.
                    Ha! Overpriced is probably the best word to describe luxury watches these days.

But i guess they're all worth it. The magic starts when you buy one and WEAR ONE. I realise that the more you wear a particular watch, the more it connects to you, and the closer the bonding between you and the watch. Have you given enough wrist time to your collection, bro? If not, time for some rotational wear

Comment

i see. start with a historic series first. there are a few nice ones, like the pam 210. a contemporary 104 is popular also if you prefer something with date...

a dealer in this forum once told me: rolex produces 800,000 watches a yr, panerai only 35,000. anytime one can get a rolex, but not a pam. I'm not about to switch sides, but if pams smile at you, you may want to consider them too

Having said that, I'm still a hardcore Rolex fan
                      don't really like radiomir face... i think pam w/o date is nicer.

Comment

don't really like radiomir face... i think pam w/o date is nicer.
                        pam 210 is w/o date IIRC. 45mm though. maybe a bit big for you

Comment

pam 210 is w/o date IIRC. 45mm though. maybe a bit big for you
                          yup no date but don't like the face and i think it really is too big for my wrist..

Comment

hi taurus thanks for the suggestion but is the bracelet link for Exp 1 removable for up to 4 links?
                            I think that shouldn't be a issue for the oyster bracelet that the Explorer employed.
                            HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                            REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

yup no date but don't like the face and i think it really is too big for my wrist..
                              juz to add to my previous posts.. If you are considering Pams too, then I would strongly suggest you go for the Pam49. 40mm (optically it is larger than 14060m though on paper both have the same diameter) with a gorgeous white dial that just seems perfect for ladies. And best of all, it has a date feature and the various straps options are plentiful for you to change its look. It can be had at 7K. juz my suggestion
                              HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                              REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Hi thanks for the info. I think i kind of decided to get the daytona already cos it's still my dream watch so gonna save up for a while before i'm able to buy it. can i check if u know how much does the white gold version cost? Both price for the white gold band and the leather one. thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X