The err...black o-ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another noob qus on the exp II...

Last time i never really notice it as everyday wear to haolian, never stop b4..

Now, i seldom wear, time stopped...i notice when i wan to turn to correct time, it can turn JUST hour time only @ 2nd click? what is it for, the duel time thing or date function?

The 1st pull out click is for??

pull out all can turn minute & hour(move together)

Ths all gurus for advice..
    Very paisay, ask so many things.
    Money Money come to me.

Comment

first pull stop should be adjusting the hour hand only. this is enable user to change time quickly when in different time zone. the red/gmt hand can be used to country of residence time.

Originally posted by Cop View Post
      Another noob qus on the exp II...

Last time i never really notice it as everyday wear to haolian, never stop b4..

Now, i seldom wear, time stopped...i notice when i wan to turn to correct time, it can turn JUST hour time only @ 2nd click? what is it for, the duel time thing or date function?

The 1st pull out click is for??

pull out all can turn minute & hour(move together)

Ths all gurus for advice..
      Very paisay, ask so many things.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

the first stop can also be used to quick change the date without affecting correct time (ie. the minute hand which should still be moving)

i just read the exp II manual yesterday... butu didn't try it cause i changed the date the hard way, ie. by moving the minute hand....

may try it out tonight as now wearing my sub...
        In The Bag
        Him
        Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
        Her
        Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
        Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X