Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Buy a Submariner Bexel Protector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid idiots buying at expensive prices, makes the median price higher, and everyone ends up paying more. Those who are buying to resell dont care, since they just pass the cost on, but for those like us, it gets to the point where it is getting too much.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      stupid idiots buying at expensive prices, makes the median price higher, and everyone ends up paying more. Those who are buying to resell dont care, since they just pass the cost on, but for those like us, it gets to the point where it is getting too much.
      thats life...
      sometimes these things are easy to find and cost very little but when supply runs low and some people pay premium prices, the sellers wont budge cos they know what they can sell for hence the prices...
      SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

take for example the SD,GMTII,GMTIIc,SS daytona, the list goes on, and not just rolex, even basic needs like rice
        Blue 6694
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Lp ... Pl
          SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

actually these people either has knowledge of the price or they are buying because they have the consumer surplus cash.

there are many cases out there. however, in our forum do you think it is a good idea to point out those sellers putting up items for sale @ substantially higher price? it is a willing buyer and seller scenario. but sometimes i see liao, heart pain.

take for example, a seller putting up a watch @ X price for a pre-own piece while i can get the same piece @ X-200 price. do u think it is right for me to post and offer the seller @ X-200-(depreciating cost)? to the seller, it is considered low ball offers, but to other people it is a decent price.

take another instance, a seller putting up a brand new piece @ X+ premium price. there are some sellers whose premium price is anywhere from 5-100% of the X price. for me, i will go for a premium price of max 10% of X price. but there will be buyers who will pay such premiums to secure the watch.

as such, i have always advise buyers to do leg work, home work before committing to the watch. some will heed advice, some wont. as such, so long as i have done my part in advising, im done. it is not my hard earn money, it is the potential buyer.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            stupid idiots buying at expensive prices, makes the
            median price higher, and everyone ends up paying more. Those who are buying to resell dont care, since they just pass the cost on, but for those like us, it gets to the point where it is getting too much.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hehehe triton still at it ah.....

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                actually these people either has knowledge of the price or they are buying because they have the consumer surplus cash.

there are many cases out there. however, in our forum do you think it is a good idea to point out those sellers putting up items for sale @ substantially higher price? it is a willing buyer and seller scenario. but sometimes i see liao, heart pain.

take for example, a seller putting up a watch @ X price for a pre-own piece while i can get the same piece @ X-200 price. do u think it is right for me to post and offer the seller @ X-200-(depreciating cost)? to the seller, it is considered low ball offers, but to other people it is a decent price.

take another instance, a seller putting up a brand new piece @ X+ premium price. there are some sellers whose premium price is anywhere from 5-100% of the X price. for me, i will go for a premium price of max 10% of X price. but there will be buyers who will pay such premiums to secure the watch.

as such, i have always advise buyers to do leg work, home work before committing to the watch. some will heed advice, some wont. as such, so long as i have done my part in advising, im done. it is not my hard earn money, it is the potential buyer.
                i have never criticised anyones selling price, and even if i dont feel it is right, I just shy away, afterall, as consumers we are "smart" enough to go and scout around for what we want.

As buyers we offer what we think is reasonable, if the seller dont like, they so NO, and we go our own ways. No need to get upset. Of course dont offer too much price difference, otherwise we are just opening ourselves for abuse.

on the other hand, if i sell something, i dont care if someone come and offer me something lower, the most i say, is "no $X, but how about $Y??"

Totally agree with having buyer go and do leg work, just like anything in life, do your homework before splurging your money on the table.
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Triton, I agree with u on the point abt sellers selling their watches at ridiculous prices...some of the watch price huh, can faint. I hope no one buys from them man.

Just go PPle Prk walk walk u can find better price watches liow...somemore some of the seller no overheads....

Chinese saying:

jiang tai kong tio yu, yuan ze shang gou.

and

Zhou Yu ta Huang kai, yi ke yuan ta, yi ke yuan ai.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    Yes, I did. I went up to the salesman (of course I know him... bought 3 watches from him)... and said, "Yo! I lost my "plastic cap" for my Sub, you know la, it is so "unsafe" without any "plastic cap" lah!" He laughed and gave me 3 "plastic cap"!!!!
                    i went to a fren working in an AD and ask for a chronometer tag..he just picked up 3 from his drawer and gave it to me..

Comment

Once upon a time, I decided to go to visit my fren at AD....

Taxi Fare..............................$7.50
                      Mc Ice Latte.........................$3.50
                      Free chronometer tags ...........Priceless

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                      i went to a fren working in an AD and ask for a chronometer tag..he just picked up 3 from his drawer and gave it to me..

Comment

I m getting lost in tis thread liao... so erm... price er... or price tag... erm.. or bezel protector..
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

all la!
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X