X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
    Okay...

I live in a condo, so I suppose it would be less easy for someone to break in and cart my safe out unnoticed... Especially if it is something in the region of over 50-60kgs so drilling isnt so much of a concern?

Fireproofing is...
    like that u get a fireproof 55kg safe can liao..

Comment

• where to see that fichet baune safe in singapore?

Comment

• Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
        where to see that fichet baune safe in singapore?
        http://www.singaporemirror.com.sg/co_kimleng.htm

Kim Leng Office Equipment Pte Ltd
        260, Jalan Besar, Singapore 208935
        Ph : 6748 1800 ; Fax : 6741 1008
        Email : sales@kimleng.com.sg

Comment

• thanks leslie,

as for safe... there is many type... all depend on ur needs...

a glass relocker is basically a piece of glass behind ur dial area... it attached to the bolt by spring etc... when someone tried to drill the safe or break open the combi... the glass will shatter... release the bolt and bolt tight the safe... after that happened... even u got the right combi or key will not open the safe... only way to open is to destroy it which will take a lot of time and equipment...

good safe will come with high security keys like FB m2i or mauer etc... those huge key typically is at least level 6 meaning 6 point of contacts... hope i am right? haha

i'm an engineer... so when i buy safe... i will like all this tech stuff... even tot i may not need them... jus like why need a rolex when we can see time with a casio haha

Comment

thanks leslie,

as for safe... there is many type... all depend on ur needs...

a glass relocker is basically a piece of glass behind ur dial area... it attached to the bolt by spring etc... when someone tried to drill the safe or break open the combi... the glass will shatter... release the bolt and bolt tight the safe... after that happened... even u got the right combi or key will not open the safe... only way to open is to destroy it which will take a lot of time and equipment...

good safe will come with high security keys like FB m2i or mauer etc... those huge key typically is at least level 6 meaning 6 point of contacts... hope i am right? haha

i'm an engineer... so when i buy safe... i will like all this tech stuff... even tot i may not need them... jus like why need a rolex when we can see time with a casio haha

LOL bro..you keeping a few daytonas plus patek at home? hehe

but this fichet baune is using some special keys..cannot be duplicated outside one..unless u kena from ocean 13 then u ho say liao lah..

Comment

• the fichet bauche safe is it the complice model 40? cos that the only 170kg model i managed to find in the web... if really is then the price is very good... for $1200 u get so much... think i have more fun playing with the safe hahaha...

Comment

• complice 40 lor..i went down to view before..quite power one..

Comment

• i'm a sucker for hi tech stuff... surlp... the key look nice

Comment

i'm a sucker for hi tech stuff... surlp... the key look nice
                    i am thinking of buying one too but i scared next time if i ever emigrate then troublesome liao..

Comment

• i called kim leng... the sales said that no complice 40 model... that time u saw got key and dial combi or jus dial?...

but weigh 185kg and $1200

Comment

• i think key plus dial..can call bernard and ask..

Comment

• they only got the SAPHIR range which is grey in color... price wise quite ok

Comment

• I think the glass relocker is quite scary if you accidentally break the glass...

but the special keys sounds interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
                              I think the glass relocker is quite scary if you accidentally break the glass...

but the special keys sounds interesting...
                              glass is located inside the door..got one special pin to put in during shipping to prevent it from breaking..

Comment

• no need to worry abt the glass breaking... its not those thin filmsy type... it will only break when someone try to pry the dial off and use hammer to hit it off...or when someone want to drill into the safe...

today i be going down to kim leng see the saphir 55 safe... hope the price is good... its 256kg... power!

after i experience my previous maid stealing money and admitting she thought of prying open my mom drawer to retrieve her passport to escape with the money stolen... and the possibility of her opening door let some bangala come in to move the safe where they can pry open in their hide out with the tools they had... i no longer believed in small light safe... jus get one damn heavy one...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X