Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeking enquiry of buying a new/pre-own rolex watch

Dear All,
    I happened to surf this website, http://www.sinlianpawnshop.com/index...oducts_id=1585

and notice that it is selling the pre-own rolex watch. Any ideal, it the shop trust worth and also is it worth buying a pre-own rolex watch.
    Lastly for a pre-own watch, what kind of price should be expect if qw buying a pre-own watch. Appreciate if u can tell me and also give me example and your experience in buying a pre-own watch. Thanks for the time and advise.
    in reading this ad.

regards

Should be safe , i bought a few items from them before , russell is a nice guy to deal with !
    But if you want 100% piece of mind , bring it down to RSC !
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

ic. thanks for the information.

regards

Comment

Seek advise from which shop to go if want to buy a ROLEX Watch.

Dear All,
        I am new to Rolex watch. However, i would like to own one.
        I would like to seek sincere advise from anyone who owns a ROLEX Watch . If can, please stated the shop name and type of watch

Shop name
        1) Sincere watch
        2) Pawnshop name
        3) Shop name

Watch type / New/Pre-own
        1) Sport type (New)
        2) Sport type (Pre-own)
        3) Shop (Pre-own)

Thanks for your participation.

Regards

Comment

seeking enquiry of buying a new/pre-own rolex watch

Dear All,
          I would like to seek enquiry with anyone who can share the type of rolex watch they owned.

Shop
          1) Cortina
          2) AD Shop name
          type/new/pre-own
          1)Sport / New / Model number
          2)Pre-own / Model number

The reason for asking is to know which shop is more ideal to buy a new rolex and which watch is more ideal to buy a pre-own rolex.

thanks for ur reply.

regards

Comment

please do not start posting new threads in different sections of the forum asking the similar questions.

appreciate if you can take some time and effort to read the stickies by clicking here

also there is no specific shop for purchasing preown or BNIB pieces as different people have different experiences. if 10 people posted different AD to visit, which one will you visit? if 4 people posted different preown shop, which one will you visit.

please get your legs moving and visit the different preown shops and AD if you yet to do so.

if you like me to find out for you, i will charge you a fee for doing the legwork. are you willing to pay me for the sourcing such information for you? if you do, you can leave me a pm with your genuine contact and real name so that i can contact you to discuss further.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Dear Triton,
              I feel offend when you have given me such a comment.
              As i understand that you comment does not represent any of the forum pals.
              I would appreciate if you can get out of my thread as i will not believe your advise and will not accept anything u said in any of my threads.

Dear Adminstrator,
              I sincerely apologise to you for posting the same thread on different part of the forum. Please forgive me as i am new and does not understand how the forum works.

regards

Comment

Actually i totally agree with what bro Triton have said. I don't think it will give you any help by askin other members here about information of their ADs. Firstly, different ppl have their own different AD and SE, some prefer to go to AD "X" rather than AD "Y" or AD "Z" because they get better discount and or better service there but other might prefer AD "Y" or AD "Z" because of the same reason then after gettin all this information, which one are you goin to? Secondly, different ppl get different discount because that have to depend on the relationship that one have with their AD is close or not and that is something that takes time to build on. So the discount that one get might not be the discount that you are getting. I also suggest that you spend a bit of your time walkin around those ADs and see which one can give you better service and or better discount rather than askin which AD is more ideal to get a watch cause i think you will never get the same answer. No offence, just my point of view regarding your thread.
                Cheers.

Comment

Dear Crazybay

Comment

Dear crazybay,
                    The reply from everyone is just a guide for me only. I have lots of question to ask but after Triton has giving such a comments. i have lost confident. If the lao ciao speak so harshly to a junior. What will other think of them(lao ciao).
                    Does that mean, as a junior has to suffer the way as how a lao ciao experience. No right. If i am a lao ciao, i will give some advice to the junior. maybe telling him the shop worth going and the shop he should avoid.
                    That way, as a junior he will appreciate the lao ciao and trust is being built up. If all the lao ciao's bully the junior then this forum is not mend for the junior to ask question but just to see see look look . As the reason is bcos It mend for the lao ciao to bully the junior.
                    sign.....

Comment

Bro Johnny, may i know how do you set your guideline after gettin those information that you want? How do you define which shop is worth goin to and which is not? Some like to go to find SE "A" from AD "X" but maybe other like to find SE "B" from the same AD then when you are there which one you gonna find to serve you? As what bro Triton have said, different ppl gets different experience so those information that you have get from bros here might not be the same service and experience that you get when you are there. That is why we suggest you to go walk around those AD and experience yourself which one have better service and which one is not because what others get might not be equal to what you will get. Alternatively, you can try to search around in the forum cause i believe that some information that you wants have been discussed before. Cheers.

Originally posted by johnny View Post
                      Dear crazybay,
                      The reply from everyone is just a guide for me only. I have lots of question to ask but after Triton has giving such a comments. i have lost confident. If the lao ciao speak so harshly to a junior. What will other think of them(lao ciao).
                      Does that mean, as a junior has to suffer the way as how a lao ciao experience. No right. If i am a lao ciao, i will give some advice to the junior. maybe telling him the shop worth going and the shop he should avoid.
                      That way, as a junior he will appreciate the lao ciao and trust is being built up. If all the lao ciao's bully the junior then this forum is not mend for the junior to ask question but just to see see look look . As the reason is bcos It mend for the lao ciao to bully the junior.
                      sign.....

Comment

Dear Crazybay,
                        The guide is just for my personal reference only. Since you are keen to know how I will use the data. May be I will share some with you.

Examples of DATA Collected from forum pals
                        1) AD “X” – New – 2 watch
                        2) AD “X” - New - 1 watch
                        3) AD “ Y” – New – 3 Watch
                        4) AD “Z” –New -2 Watches
                        5) AD “ X” – Pre-own – 1 Watch
                        6) AD” Y” – Pre-own – 2 Watch
                        7) AD “Z” – Pre-own – 1 Watch
                        Base on the above data,
                        If I want to buy a new rolex watch, I will definitely chose, either AD” X” or AD” Y” and If I want to buy a pre-own rolex, maybe I will chose AD”Y".
                        For those ADs not mention. I will not go and check at all. I would like to stress again the reason to make such an enquiry is that I just hope that I can get a rolex at a “Fair price” through a good AD and That’s all i m asking.
                        Note: “Fair price” referring to discount price lah…

Hope I make myself clear. If people want to charge me for enquiry. Then I rather hope he will leave “blank” on my thread. So that there will less conflict among us or any forum pal.

Regards

Comment

Hi Johnny, sorry for sounding blunt, for me i dun tink it is possible to find the ideal 'fair price'...

u can buy and realise 2 months down the road u can get a similar series and condition piece at cheaper price...

So my advice to you is to get 1 rolex within your budget and be happy with wearing the beauty on your wrist...

Money cannot buy happiness and contentment...

P.S: to TS , me no lao jiao or anything...just a common guy that love watches that he cannot afford...

Cheers and hope to see you posting your new rolex in our rolex gallery soon...cheers and happy hunting ya!
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Dear feilong108.
                            You sound like a gentleman and give realistic advice which i deeply appreciate. I would like to communicate with you more.
                            Thanks for your word of advice.
                            Maybe you can pm to me the AD you think i can try to buy from them. Rest assure i will not mention you name.. hehehe..
                            Cheers..

Comment

Johnny,

When I first collecting and finally becoming a addict I did a simlar thing which you are doing now which I can assure you that it will cause alot more confusion, plus stepping on few toes.

My suggestion to you.

1. Spend sometime reading from the forum but take things with a pinch of salt there is alot of people with passion but there is also people with agenda.

2. Than select a watch that you like (Go back to no.1 and read more about the selected watch)

3. Go to a AD and find out the selling price of the slected watch and also have a hands on feel of the watch.

4. Next start searching forum like this one for pre-own price or from dealers you might be surprise at the prices being offered.

Well hope this helps.

Regards
                              Desmond

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X