Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I return and get a refund from my AD within the cooling off period?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, I would like to thank you all the bros here who had shown concern about the topic I posted. Also thank you so much for your answers to my question.

The story is like that, my friend bought a Rolex from one of the ADs here. He told me that the salesman was a bit pushy and in the end, instead of getting a SS, he got TT due to the salesman. Now, he is a bit regard of the purchase. After talking to me, I found out that he had also paid too much for his TT. I (busybody) told him since you just bought yesterday (saturday), why don't you return it to the AD as everything is intact. I mentioned to him about the cooling off period our govt have imposed to protect consumer as well. But after that, I don't know is it logical to what I had said to him loh...
    that's why I ask bros for clarificaiton. Thank you.

Comment

It's nt a wrong advice you've given ur friend, I'm sure. Yes, bring it back and this time, go to the branch mgr direct and report the incident. B diplomatic n firm and state ur case clearly. I'm sure they can work things out. To share this, I personally came across an incident involving a caucasian.

A Caucasian lady bought a $4 make up item from Cold Storage @parkway. After payment, she walked few shops away and saw the same item on sale in one shop. And it was at $3. Immediately, she returned back to Cold Storage and demanded a refund or Cold Storage to sell her at the lower price! Guess wat, Cold Storage refunded her the diff n both were happy.

Something to think about la.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

bring it back to the shop. give it a try. maybe able to get refund or discounted price. who knows...

Comment

$1 is now nothing to most singaporean.

The reason why my friend wants a refund as he don't want to deal with that AD and the salesman anymore as he lost trust in them already.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          It's nt a wrong advice you've given ur friend, I'm sure. Yes, bring it back and this time, go to the branch mgr direct and report the incident. B diplomatic n firm and state ur case clearly. I'm sure they can work things out. To share this, I personally came across an incident involving a caucasian.

A Caucasian lady bought a $4 make up item from Cold Storage @parkway. After payment, she walked few shops away and saw the same item on sale in one shop. And it was at $3. Immediately, she returned back to Cold Storage and demanded a refund or Cold Storage to sell her at the lower price! Guess wat, Cold Storage refunded her the diff n both were happy.

Something to think about la.

Comment

Think the 3 days cooling off period does not apply to retail sales... just like any shops, they will have their own policy, eg ikea with 90 days, giodano have 7 days...

if the main reason for the return is regret due to price... then the chance is very very low... Rolex has a recommended retail price, any price within that price is considered ok... well... RSC can also accept the above premium price for some models...

However, if some ADs offer higher than the "allowed" 15% discount and RSC finds out, then that particular AD will be in a trouble...
            Used to wear - Tag Heuer SEL Series
            Now Wearing - Seiko
            Soon to buy - Rolex Datejust 116234
            Future Buys - Pre-own Omega Speedy Pro for Daily Use

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              But when you buy the watch, they sure "force" you to write them down mah...
              Hi all, I'm curious why we are force to write our name when buying rolex? I believe many 2nd hand rolex come with unfilled waranty card. I'm sure we can insist tat is a gift and you wanna leave the name blank, right?

Can anyone verify this?
              6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

2nd hand rolex aka those Parallel importers? usually this group of sellers get their sets from overseas or if local, must be very good with the SE in order for them not to put down name, date is usually a must these days.

Originally posted by derrick1973 View Post
                Hi all, I'm curious why we are force to write our name when buying rolex? I believe many 2nd hand rolex come with unfilled waranty card. I'm sure we can insist tat is a gift and you wanna leave the name blank, right?

Can anyone verify this?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Can anyone verify this?
                  Normally the AD in Singapore will insist on filling in the date. The name part is negotiable, especially if you are a regular.

Comment

Can anyone verify this?
                    No...insisting that it's a gift...it doesn't work.

Well name is not impt actually..more impt is the date.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X