Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona straps-3rd party

Hi ,
    was looking around for My WG daytona strap. Beside Rolex centre selling, Is there any
    3rd party shop selling or any shop that can customise straps.
    Thanks in advance for recommedation.

check him out

http://www.jns-strap.com/JnS_strap/Home.html
    My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
    Rolex Submariner 16610
    Rolex Submariner 116610
    Rolex Date 1550
    IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
    IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
    Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
    Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
    Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
    Seiko Sumo SBDC001
    Seiko Sumo SBDC003
    Seiko Marinemaster SBDX012
    Seiko Brightz SDGZ013 Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by lthg25 View Post
      thanks for d info.
      Any more recommedation?

Comment

if you don't need to get customized straps. just pop into any watch shop that sells watches with leather straps and tell them what size straps you need. most of the shops do carry 20mm straps which should fit the daytona comfortably. prices may vary between shops and designs.

if you bought your daytona from your AD, you may like to approach them for assistance.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by skp1682003 View Post
          thanks for d info.
          Any more recommedation?
          Bro Kelvin, as for customized strap in SG there is no many. Just hope in to your beemer and short drive to Jurong East and see Jason face to face

BTW bro, if you don't want your red radiomir strap no more, please give me a call, i will take and wear it gladly

Comment

Originally posted by skp1682003 View Post
            Beside Rolex centre selling, Is there any 3rd party shop selling or any shop that can customise straps.
            you can always try ABP or CF... they can custom-make straps if their RTW line is unsuitable. it's about as fancy and classy as it comes.
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              if you don't need to get customized straps. just pop into any watch shop that sells watches with leather straps and tell them what size straps you need. most of the shops do carry 20mm straps which should fit the daytona comfortably. prices may vary between shops and designs.

if you bought your daytona from your AD, you may like to approach them for assistance.
              thanks for reply. Search around,but fancy one. Tink need to customise it.

Comment

Originally posted by LaiDaWei View Post
                Bro Kelvin, as for customized strap in SG there is no many. Just hope in to your beemer and short drive to Jurong East and see Jason face to face

BTW bro, if you don't want your red radiomir strap no more, please give me a call, i will take and wear it gladly
                wow eyeing my red strap yeah. Sell u cheap cheap. Let me know yeah.

Comment

i have an IWC strap. if anyone interested please pm me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X