No announcement yet.

Help.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whenever I go to Watch Palace, I always look for Mr How. Nice and reasonable man and for sure will give you good discount.
    present
    rolex submariner
    rolex explorer 2
    rolex datejust
    audemars piguet royal oak chrono moonphase
    seiko emperor tuna

past
    rolex day-date
    rolex gmt 2
    corum bubble skeleton
    corum bubble gmt

Comment

You sure that is a cheap place to buy?

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      You can get it at any Rolex AD. My recommendation is Watch Palace @ Lucky Plaza.

Standard is 15%...see how you bargain

Ask for the ladies Rolex datejust....in stainless steel....you can pick and choose what you want from there

Comment

why you all dun buy at those hour glass, cortina, etc? No discount is it??

Comment

I cannot tell which is the cheapest also...because it varies actually...just do some Rolex hunting and leg work...you will enjoy it

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi, ur qns is highly subjective. It all dpends on individual encounter/experience. Yes, The Hour Glass(THG), Cortina n etc, all can buy. It dpends on how much discount u can get. If u visit THG n get a gd discount, u'll go ard telling pple THG is gd, right? So, its subjective. My advice: go walk te ground n find out urself. U'll enjoy te experience; gd n bad.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

those cortina and hour glass staff very proud......machiam scare we no money to buy......face black black

Comment

Originally posted by Celine View Post
                those cortina and hour glass staff very proud......machiam scare we no money to buy......face black black
                Again, subjective.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

for ladies rolex, i go to THG @ NAC. there is no best place to get them. it depends on which staff serves you. some are nice. some are not so nice.

yes discount structure is based on negotiation skills. sometimes, staff desparate for sales, they will offer slightly better discount.

usually the ladies DJ are placed together. different combination.

Where do you all buy them at? where is the best to get them?

so discount is based on our own negotiatio skills huh?? keke

sorry when you guys mentioned all those models I do not know which is which, how do I find out huh?

sorry....just starting to go into it only :P

Thanks for alll your info.....
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

if this is your first rolex, i suggest u get a new one.

preown ones, i never keen. supersititous. although preown are usually cheaper.

what are your thoughts for buying a brand new one and old one?
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

some branches of the mentioned AD are famous for this kind of attitude you encounter.

if you want to visit the sales staff i usually buy from, send me a pm. i will advise you.

i have recommended some of the forum members to the particular sales staff, after they have all bought their first watches, they went back to get 2nd pieces. however, discount structure may be different.

as mentioned, do abit of leg work. a good place to start with is lucky plaza area, you get watch palace, THG,......so you will get an indicative price.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

thanks alot for all your advice.

Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X