No announcement yet.

Need help on GMT 2 16713 Y series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, if you are still persistent on selling, checked the selling garage, this watch was asked for ~7K for a S series (1993/94).
    Yours should be W or T series. But depends on condition and whether there are box, you can try selling in the rolex garage.
    Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
    Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
    / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for responding and the advice given. Thing is I have 2 other brothers, and my mom thinks it's the best solution. Giving it to one of the sons might create dissatisfaction, she said. None of us are really watch afficionados though. We saw the bill on the last service work done and joked we can't afford the watch. Will confirm with my mom again on her decision. Will take up advice of putting up pics here if she says to go through with selling the watch.

Comment

Yours is a two-tone GMT II which was just serviced last year. I think it will fetch something along the line of $7K as bro 3kingdom has stated. Athena watch has the same model from 1991 and they are selling at $6.6K on their website.

Note that if you were to sell to a 2nd hand shop, you'll probably fetch lower than selling it online through SG ROC.

Comment

Need help on GMT 2 16713 Y series

This is a Y-series w/o Chapter ring, my question is:

Does the clasp on the bracelet have 2 tone?
          Many thanks for the inputs from Rolex fans

Comment

Y-series should be 2 tone clasp. So yours is with or without?

Comment

Originally posted by jieming View Post
              Y-series should be 2 tone clasp. So yours is with or without?
              Thks Jieming, I hv not buy yet. Will be travelling to hkg end of this month to purchase.

Comment

All the way to hkg. Can tell me how much it cost? If confidential, you can PM me .

Comment

Nothing confidential my friend, about SGD 7,800. Planned for a hkg trip end of this month & had chanced upon this web recommended by an acquaintance. Didnt knw this shop nor the reputation, just trying luck only.

Comment

Originally posted by franciz View Post
                    Nothing confidential my friend, about SGD 7,800. Planned for a hkg trip end of this month & had chanced upon this web recommended by an acquaintance. Didnt knw this shop nor the reputation, just trying luck only.
                    Thanks for the info. When free, i will plan for a trip down to hkg, but hkg's hotel prices are on the high side.

Comment

before purchase, you may want to read the previous posts from other threads that i have merge together. it may or may not be relevant
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X