Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should i sell or trade explorer 2 T dial(white)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i sell or trade explorer 2 T dial(white)

Hi im new in here.pls pardon me if im rude.
    Need some help-should i trade my explorer 2 T dials(white) for gmt 2,sub(date)?
    Pls help and how much should i put the price?

Thank you so much,in a dilemma

If you have no more feeling for the exp 2,
    than trade it.

Current GMT 2 & Sub value is higher than exp 2.

So you need to top up.

Comment

should i sell or trade explorer 2 T dial(white)

hi i'm new here,greetings to all champs.
      i need help! should i sell or trade my explorer 2 T dials(white) to a gmt 2 or explorer 2 (black) or maybe sub wt date?

should i or should i not? pls help

Comment

tks mr.heng.or should i sell or change dials? looking for a black face if possible.if i were to sell it how much should i put?watch was bought in march 1999 wt papers and box complete set.

thank you to mod for posting and thank you to all replies

Comment

if someone suggest you price it @ 2k will you?

if someone suggest you price it @ 20K will you?

u bought your watch in 1999. but which series is your watch? series do play a part in price to sell.

you mentioned complete set, does that mean it includes the rolex calendar card? does it include green tag? does it include red tag? does it include bezel protector? do understand that complete set to you can be just box, watch and warranty papers, but to others it also include tags, bezel protector, etc.

more important, what kind of condition is your watch? brand new? or used? if used, what is your rated condition. then again, if you rate it 95%, to others it may be rated @ 70%.

with many unknown, it is not possible to advise you what should be the selling price.

Originally posted by Seansean828 View Post
          tks mr.heng.or should i sell or change dials? looking for a black face if possible.if i were to sell it how much should i put?watch was bought in march 1999 wt papers and box complete set.

thank you to mod for posting and thank you to all replies
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

ya tks triton you are right,price wise is pretty subjective.i was just being naive.yes calendar card,red and green tag,manual and the serial no of the watch complete.
            tks again for your time and advice

Comment

series wise i don know,stated swiss-t>25 with pinhole.i guess i blur lah

Comment

condition i guess its about 85 percent,bracelet condition is i can very little scrathes but bezel a bit of scratches from occasional wear.
                i try to upload some pic .stil figuring hahaha

Comment

thank you,thank you,just checked its "L" series

Comment

tks,but i don really know what series is tat.where to see?i have a style no.R16570A50B9315.thank you

Comment

Tks for all Reply,much appreciated,jus confirm its "T" series,thank you all

Comment

thank you,nim for the reply,do u know where is the best place to change the bracelet?have an extension underneath the clasp,wanted to take it away.

Comment

There was a diver extension piece on the lock clasp wor,rsc doesnt want to remove cause cause they say not original piece wor

Comment

i think the previous owner changed it,should be,i'm only the 2nd owner,now my hand too small to get a nice fit.if u have any idea where to remove it,pls let me know
                            thank you in advance
                            btw,merry x'mas and a happy new year to u and family,stay healthy and stay cool

Comment

I tink i wil do tat,i guess tats the only way,im clueless now,should i maintain it tat way or...see how,headache lor

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X