X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rolex need verification?

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your comment and enlightement. I appreciate your help and time...

Comment

• Yup definitely agree with the rest here.... If you are buying from grey market or pre own, suggest that you bring to RSC for verification though...
      PAM 233K :woohoo:
      IWC BP 5004 :D
      Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
      Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

• Yes you should. provided you got doubts that the watch is not BNIB piece or the watch has been modified especially ladies models which have different combination. do note that yellow gold bezel is not allowed on SS models. there was a member who posted here before about this and RSC say it is not original though the parts used are geniune rolex parts.

Originally posted by MESGD View Post
        Hi I need your suggestions or comments..

After surfing the internet about fake Rolexes, I would like to know if I need to bring my newly purchase Rolex from Singapore's AD to the RSC for verification?

Thank you for your comments..
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• 1. If gurantee card No. starts with 043.. then the watch is SINGAPORE piece

2. The s/n on the card must match the watch s/n engraved in chapter ring

3. AD name and business address imprinted on the card (NOT stamped type)

Then very safe already

What I do is bring it to RSC and ask them to adjust time to +2 seconds. If they do 4 u then the watch is genueine. Is FOC (not sure will be so after gurantee over - any BROS here adjust time after period over?)

Still to be sure U can send to RSC for verification @ $75 (for SS or TT series) and $100 if full gold. The U can have peace of mind.

BTW $75/100 is a mere fraction of the watch for peace. U decide

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
            1. If gurantee card No. starts with 043.. then the watch is SINGAPORE piece

Then very safe already

What I do is bring it to RSC and ask them to adjust time to +2 seconds. If they do 4 u then the watch is genueine. Is FOC (not sure will be so after gurantee over - any BROS here adjust time after period over?)

Still to be sure U can send to RSC for verification @ $75 (for SS or TT series) and $100 if full gold. The U can have peace of mind.

Your first line "... No. starts with 043 ...". Did you get the number order correctly, Sir?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Singapore/Brunei should be 430

Comment

• Heheh 430

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                  Yes you should. provided you got doubts that the watch is not BNIB piece or the watch has been modified especially ladies models which have different combination. do note that yellow gold bezel is not allowed on SS models. there was a member who posted here before about this and RSC say it is not original though the parts used are geniune rolex parts.
                  Bro..imagine gmt with sub bezel..hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Your first line "... No. starts with 043 ...". Did you get the number order correctly, Sir?
                    I think the number is 430.

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                      1. If gurantee card No. starts with 043.. then the watch is SINGAPORE piece

Then very safe already

For point 1 and 2, it is easy enough. However for point 3, it is a little bit hard to imagine..are you able to post a picture of how it should looks like?

Thanks 169171 for your check list...

Comment

• Rolex verification Question

Hi,

Would like to ask an important question about RSC verification on behalf of a friend.

My friend just bought a used rolex watch from a renown pawnshop. But there are some scratches on the crystal. He send it into RSC to change the crystal but he didnt request for verification. The watch was returned by RSC with a new crystal.

Do you think the watch, bracelet and movement is authentic? or RSC just bochup cuz since ask for change crystal thus they just change even if the movement or bracelet is bogus....

The old scratched crystal has date magnification different from his other rolex of the same model (crazy guy to buy same model of different bracelet) but i couldnt tell since i am no expert either....of cuz, RSC never return the scratched crystal like usually.

Should he still send the watch for verification to have a piece of mind? but if RSC entered the serial and watchbracelet model without complaining that it is fake...should be genuine right?
                        My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

• No not possible that the watch is bogus in this case.

It's already indirect verification for your friend. And even more accurate then paying $75 for verification because they do not open up the whole watch normally. But when you change crystal they hav to open up the whole watch

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            No not possible that the watch is bogus in this case.

It's already indirect verification for your friend. And even more accurate then paying $75 for verification because they do not open up the whole watch normally. But when you change crystal they hav to open up the whole watch
                            Agreed, if fake, dont think RSC will change the crystal.
                            My Small Collection :
                            GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                            JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                            Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                            Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                            Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                            PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                            BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

• RSC only services/repairs authentic ROLEX watches. There should only be an issue if they reject it totally.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• if fake, then RSC will not do the watch servicing for your friend.
                                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X