X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tongkiat
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    there are a number of preowned dealers cum service centres around. there is also a few "service centre" who are capable of fixing your watch. however as i always say, make sure you are comfortable with the person you dealing with.
    Oh, ok. Can you me narrow down to these "service centre"?

thanks alot!!

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    there are a number of preowned dealers cum service centres around. there is also a few "service centre" who are capable of fixing your watch. however as i always say, make sure you are comfortable with the person you dealing with.

Leave a comment:

• tongkiat
    replied
    Alternative to Rolex Service center

Hi

Was wondering if anyone could point to me an alternative to Rolex Service center? Wanted to see if there any an alternative to send an old DateJust watch for servicing.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Confiscate is for sure...

Treat you Rolex kopi or not that I never try so I duno
    gees...if they have confiscated it,for sure i will call my supplier and tell him what happened refund my $$$ or i will not hesitate to make trip to the nearest police station.Created more trouble for myself

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    someone wanna go and try . update us on it too

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Confiscate is for sure...

Treat you Rolex kopi or not that I never try so I duno

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    technically they have no right to confiscate. as they do not warn you that a counterfeit will result in confiscation, also technically it is still your property.

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    if catch you with a fake piece, they will ask you to pay $75 + return to you with NO paperwork. that is my guess.
    the most i guess they would confiscate it now..

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    I dun get your question.

DO you mean wad I expect them to do when they verify or wad I expect them to do if they catch you with a fake piece
    yeah,either way..what you expect the rsc to do if spotted a fake?

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    if catch you with a fake piece, they will ask you to pay $75 + return to you with NO paperwork. that is my guess.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I dun get your question.

DO you mean wad I expect them to do when they verify or wad I expect them to do if they catch you with a fake piece

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Well...because they don't check the parts. If not how you finish the process so fast!

To add to that...I dun think they will let you go off that easily though haha.

Agreeed!
    what you expect them to do than?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
    Thanks....That's good new! as I have never encountered a situation so far of a case of a watch not having genuine parts in the $75 verification process.
    Well...because they don't check the parts. If not how you finish the process so fast!

Originally posted by louie View Post
    "If the watch is not genuine, seller bears the $75" RSC will let you know at once if they spotted it not genuine and at no charges at all.
    To add to that...I dun think they will let you go off that easily though haha.

if it's not genuine,it would not even get into the workshop at the back of them.They handle Rolex es almost everyday,they will tell just by feeling the weight and the look of the watch!Try the "Aunties" at your own risk...
    Agreeed!

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    "If the watch is not genuine, seller bears the $75" RSC will let you know at once if they spotted it not genuine and at no charges at all.
    this is what happened some yrs ago when i sent an explorer II for authentication...i handed over the watch,the "Aunty" hold and look at me "It's not original"!Than she passed to the other "Aunty" she smile and said its fake.I knew something fishy but i still buy the watch from my supplier..brought it for 3k.No paper,but with box.After i left RSC first thing i call him and

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    if it's not genuine,it would not even get into the workshop at the back of them.They handle Rolex es almost everyday,they will tell just by feeling the weight and the look of the watch!Try the "Aunties" at your own risk...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X