No announcement yet.

Advisory : Authentication Rolex Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's their asking price? if price not much diff, can check wif some of our bros' gmt complete package on sale here mah.

Comment

is it a local set? if it is a local set purchased from a local AD, they will have records. if overseas set, then not sure liao.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

ask them to write this down on the company official receipt or company letterhead. if they dont write down, means they will not honor.

Originally posted by awmeo View Post
        Dear all

they are giving 10% buy back after 1yr.

So any comments guys?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

ya not worth it if only a little difference. Are they going to write black n white they will be giving 10% buy back after 1yr? Anyway your resale value will drop without the certs.

Comment

yes. black and white on invoice. they did that for every customers. a honest and reputable pre-owned shop in people park complex. (was giving thump up from a few people here)

local set. M series - price different around 300-600. (from fellow sg roc bro who is selling the same series)

but no warranty (international card) only.

Comment

i will be doing a servicing and verification at ROC.

Btw, warranty card will be useless after the warranty period (2yrs) right?

then what the point of having it if ROC can verified and certified it original or authentic?

Comment

RSC can authenticate the watch, however having a certificate/card just further strengthen the believe that the watch is real. it is like the IC that states you are a singaporean.

a watch with original box and papers commands a higher price compared to one without.

i will be doing a servicing and verification at ROC.

Btw, warranty card will be useless after the warranty period (2yrs) right?

then what the point of having it if ROC can verified and certified it original or authentic?

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  RSC can authenticate the watch, however having a certificate/card just further strengthen the believe that the watch is real. it is like the IC that states you are a singaporean.

a watch with original box and papers commands a higher price compared to one without.

Agreed. sometime things is just not perfert .Can rolex center produce another certificate just like the one u mention.? Can pre-owned shop receipt (if the shop is reputable ) become the 2nd party certification?

After all yr bros comments. duuno want to take the watch or not? (too bad had put down some deposit) it's selling cheaper then sg roc bros here ranging from 300 to 600 bucks?

isnt worth it?

Comment

The fact that u started this thread indicates your discomfort and concerns buying the watch.

It really boils down to your personal preference choice. Most, including myself, here would choose to make a pruchase with a complete set (ie box + papers).

If these does not matter to you, u may consider buying it. Although having the watch verified at RSC is a good idea. No 3rd verification is valid unless from RSC itself. Period.

Comment

deposit??? vintage or rare watch?????? this watch can buy from AD... still available but must wait for stock... dont hurry to get one ...

Comment

Buy BNIB from one of the bros here la! More worth it...

I realised all these after 1 year buy back 10% less is rubbish...coz you can sell to a bro here...at the same price you purchased

Roosterkkk is selling 1 if I am not wrong...9.2k only! Buy buy buy!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

for 600 difference, i would get a bnib from a member here. at least its a complete set .Warranty card still can put my own name. Warranty card next time got money also cannot buy.

Comment

What's the amount of deposit you laid? 5-10% of selling price, based on your posting, should be around 8.9-9K. You can still go ahead and buy the watch, verify it at RSC and wear the watch without the documents but with peace of mind.
                            But if your deposit laid is quite small, then can really consider forfeiting it for a BNIB or LNIB package here from our sellers here. Just an opinion.

Comment

Can rolex center produce another certificate just like the one u mention.?
                              RSC will not provide a replacement cert. After verification, they will issue only a receipt listing the watch serial and amount paid for the service.

Comment

they told me that if u bring the watch to rolex center, they (ROC) will know that, this watch is still under warranty if they refer to the series nos, no need to have the card.
                                no card = no warranty........ :P
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X