This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    well..as far as i can see, just let the matter rest..afterall it is been flogged to death liao...it sadden me to see the the thread to be digressing into this point...it is such a fun place to be...turn the attention to watches...thanks for letting me voice out my opinion ya ....peace...
    Yes SROC used to be a great place for watches. But now?

How to stop? bro Kelvin's ratings now 67% leh?

Unless all back to normal and then let them debate only and bar them from using the rating system la.

Comment

hmm..dun tink the mods will let this thread to thrive for long....juz let things be...revert to watches will be better rite...rather than flame here and there all over the place....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        well..as far as i can see, just let the matter rest..afterall it is been flogged to death liao...it sadden me to see the the thread to be digressing into this point...it is such a fun place to be...turn the attention to watches...thanks for letting me voice out my opinion ya ....peace...

yes i also do agree with u. just wanan let u know it is not my wish to see it degenerate to this point. u and me have been here long enough to know that. but to me and some other bros out here which i shall not mentioned or dragged into, some records needs to be set straight, or else there will be future misunderstandings. i will prefer not to have 2 bad ratings on my i-trader as no transactions have taken place. or else what if ppl anyhow rate? i-trader means trade. but discussions, be it same views or different views should not be rated. i think it common sense. i hope i don offend Bernado and devilBb for saying them don have common sense maybe it a misunderstanding as they r new members here and dono i- trader means trade and not rate just because of conflicts of opinions. correct me if i am wrong. another thing is don go into personal attacks ok bro Bernado thanks

Comment

well..i suppose u can contact triton or any of the mods to work out a solution regarding the ratings? I am sure things can be solved in a civil manner...dun take things too hard...afterall to me,u r a good member that have many good watch lobangs to offer in here...dun let such a experience dampen your mood...let the past be past..afterall,i dun tink the other parties will be replying liao...

Comment

Let the facts speak for themselves.

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            oh a new member that joined after devilbB. anyway anyone that joined after him i don really take much in acc what he or she have to offer. after all we can have multiple acc correct? sorry if i am too frank, that is ME, hope u don mind me honest. yah lucky i never do any of the above 4 things that u mentioned yah bro oyster was correct in some sense if not all, not to worry k that y we are all here to discuss and improve but hor still cant find out y that guy wanan give me a bad rating. just see what he rates me. it stated there himself, just because he is too sensitive and do not like me in saying some watches r useless haha. if thsi is not the only sensible answer as to y i was rated, i also dono what to do lei? haha. i-rating is supposed to be given for a deal that has taken place. come lets do a test on human behaviour. i give u a bad rating now. pls kindly reflect y i give u a bad rating

I will defer to all my senior and say nothing more.

Comment

cheers....hang ard ya..it is a fun place for discussing watches...if you r more into toking OT topics, do check it out at kopitalk area...hehehe....

Comment

oh gosh, what hs this thread degenerated into
                guys, chill out pls.. this is a friendly forum, let's keep it that way
                let's end the bashing here and go back to watches..
                cheers & peace...

Comment

ok.... now everyone can understand why the original thread was closed. things just degenerated into mudslinging, allegations and counter-allegations.

thread is now closed.
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X