Help: LV Submariner Discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    US market still gor a lot new GMT 16710.
    The lastest info I got from US is a brand new GMT 2 BLRO 16710 cost about $7.5k Z series with card not paper. u interested?

Comment

Finally, I just got a lastest info from one of US rolex authorised dealer that LV SUBMARINER 16610LV confirmed and already stopped production. Last production of LV is M SERIES. Any thanks to all who helped me. Thanks.

Comment

confirmed

Here in England, it's confirmed that the anniversary sub has been phased out and 2nd hand dealers are selling used ones in excess of £3000.00. I'm returning home to Singapore next week for Christmas and hope to get one before they sell out!

Comment

The lastest info I got from US is a brand new GMT 2 BLRO 16710 cost about $7.5k Z series with card not paper. u interested?
          in which currency? US or SGD? shipping + insurance included?

if it is in SGD, like i said, it is at least going @ list or premium. i got one Z series @ 5450.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

rumours of LV stopping production has been around ever since LV was launched......
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
              rumours of LV stopping production has been around ever since LV was launched......
              Singapore, US and now London have confirmed that LV already Discontinued. More other countries will join the united LV nations soon. Cheers to all LV owners. LV world war 3 started!

Originally posted by profjohn View Post
              Here in England, it's confirmed that the anniversary sub has been phased out and 2nd hand dealers are selling used ones in excess of £3000.00. I'm returning home to Singapore next week for Christmas and hope to get one before they sell out!
              Singapore, US and now London have confirmed that LV already Discontinued. More other countries will join the united LV nations soon. Cheers to all LV owners. LV world war 3 started!
              Last edited by triton; 11-12-07, 07:51 PM.

Comment

trying to be funny....?
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

10k too much! The man wear spects? moron then buy from them.
                  But ppl do business wad..so cannot say anything much la...juz dun buy can ald..

u think i cannot tell the difference between 16610LV and 16610?
                  It's RATHER HARD la....RATHER HARD
                  trying to be funny....?
                  Hahaha...it's just rumours dealers say to push up the prices and they can earn more money

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

All are rumours. Rolex just introduced Submariner with Green bezel and will still continue to produce. LV model is not a limited edition but just a normal Submariner. As the watch itself have the same model no 16610T engraved on the watch same no as the normal Sub. So what is the different between LV SUB and Black Sub, only the Dial. Soon the price will be the same.

Rolex will only Discon LV Sub unless they introduce a new Sub with Green ceramic bezel. This what happen to GMT Master 2 16710LN(Black Bezel) which discon first after the new ceramic Gmt introduced. This why the 16710LN(BLACK BEZEL) worth more then the 16710BLRO and 16710.

For those who already knews the above details, they will or already sell away their LV Sub. That's why the market suddenly got so many pre-owned LV Sub.

Comex 1665, Daytona 6263 Mark I Dial Zenith, Daytona SS 16520 Black Zenith, GMT 1675 Matt Dial, GMT Fatlady 16760, Explorer II 1655 Orange Hand, Submariner 1680 Red, Submariner 5512 Matt, Submariner LV 'M' Series, Submariner 5513 Matt, Omega Seamaster Ltd Ed 007, Cyma Andy Lau's watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SingaporeRolexCentre View Post
                      All are rumours. Rolex just introduced Submariner with Green bezel and will still continue to produce. LV model is not a limited edition but just a normal Submariner. As the watch itself have the same model no 16610T engraved on the watch same no as the normal Sub. So what is the different between LV SUB and Black Sub, only the Dial. Soon the price will be the same.

Rolex will only Discon LV Sub unless they introduce a new Sub with Green ceramic bezel. This what happen to GMT Master 2 16710LN(Black Bezel) which discon first after the new ceramic Gmt introduced. This why the 16710LN(BLACK BEZEL) worth more then the 16710BLRO and 16710.

For those who already knews the above details, they will or already sell away their LV Sub. That's why the market suddenly got so many pre-owned LV Sub.
                      ok. when u say 'JUST PRODUCED', can u elaborate a little,

so are you sure that the difference between a LV and Black Sub is just ONLY THE DIAL?

i would rather say it is limited edition however it is NOT LIMITED PRODUCTION.

where did you get your information from indicating that the 16610LV will only be discontinued when they introduced the ceramic bezel? can you indicate your source?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        ok. when u say 'JUST PRODUCED', can u elaborate a little,

so are you sure that the difference between a LV and Black Sub is just ONLY THE DIAL?

where did you get your information from indicating that the 16610LV will only be discontinued when they introduced the ceramic bezel? can you indicate your source?
                        Ans:
                        1.Just introduced for 4years in 2003.
                        2. Not Limited edition. Rolex did not state that LV is a Limited Edition and Rolex did not limited LV production. M series is already on the market I hope u understanding what is limited edition.
                        3.Quoteing Ceramic bezel is just an example of GMT discon or change of model no, if Rolex is going to discon LV, of couse Rolex will have their reason of discon.

Comex 1665, Daytona 6263 Mark I Dial Zenith, Daytona SS 16520 Black Zenith, GMT 1675 Matt Dial, GMT Fatlady 16760, Explorer II 1655 Orange Hand, Submariner 1680 Red, Submariner 5512 Matt, Submariner LV 'M' Series, Submariner 5513 Matt, Omega Seamaster Ltd Ed 007, Cyma Andy Lau's watch.

Comment

Rolex will only Discon LV Sub unless they introduce a new Sub with Green ceramic bezel.
                          Ans:
                          3.Quoteing Ceramic bezel is just an example of GMT discon or change of model no, if Rolex is going to discon LV, of couse Rolex will have their reason of discon.
                          based on the 2 previous posts, it seems contradicting. first u say rolex will discon ...introduce new sub with green ceramic bezel. followed by that's is why the market suddenly got so many pre-owned LV sub.

then later u mentioned that rolex will have their reason of discon. so is it discon already or not?
                          Last edited by triton; 18-12-07, 11:09 PM.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            Ans:
                            2. Not Limited edition. Rolex did not state that LV is a Limited Edition and Rolex did not limited LV production. M series is already on the market I hope u understanding what is limited edition.
                            i indicated, "i would rather say", i did not say "Rolex says " which means it is my point of view. i should have probably used special edition instead.

i do know that LV has already reached M series, therefore it is not limited production. i did not indicate it is limited production. i mentioned limited edition. limited edition and limited production has different meaning as well.

this is wikipedia explanation of limited editon

cheers
                            Last edited by triton; 18-12-07, 11:08 PM.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

Wat he talking about, can somebody who understanding please explaning to me.haha

Comment

who cares.......

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X