Help: LV Submariner Discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teo View Post
    If LV really discontinue I will be rich liao. U sure they stop selling? Price will shoot up to more than $10k even it is preowned one.
    Cannot confirm, still checking. But one expert said he know USA got M series. But my friend in USA said no M series for LV. If LV discon, I think u better keep yours and I faster get one. Thanks.

Comment

Submariner has a better resale value than GMT2. LV sub better because preowned one is selling for $8k. U can't go wrong with this. Get it my frd. But that day i went to Lee Chay in Peninsula Plaza they got one LV sub. I think its pretty limited. Maybe u can put ur name and contact number with the sales person.
      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
      Rolex LV submariner
      Rolex TT black submariner
      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
      Rolex Non date submariner
      Rolex Explorer2
      More...

Comment

Submariner has a better resale value than GMT2. LV sub better because preowned one is selling for $8k. U can't go wrong with this. Get it my frd. But that day i went to Lee Chay in Peninsula Plaza they got one LV sub. I think its pretty limited. Maybe u can put ur name and contact number with the sales person.
        Thanks alot, Agree w/t u that LV sub have better resale value then GMT. Still consider. yes I know PO selling at 8k, hope they don't increase their price and wait for me to research. Thanks.

Comment

fact:

LV still in production........... and i saw M serial LV before.

pics of M serial LV is also widely posted in other forums.
          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
            fact:

LV still in production........... and i saw M serial LV before.

pics of M serial LV is also widely posted in other forums.
            Where u saw it? which forums? Pls tell me. Is it the black sub M serial u saw? Thanks.

Comment

I think he went to the rolex reference page john's forum and rolex USA forum. If u like the watch just buy it, if it were to discontinue its ur luck also. Fact is if wait till rolex say discontinue u want to buy also too late liao because price raises rocket high and u may cannot get one due to limited stock.
              Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
              Rolex LV submariner
              Rolex TT black submariner
              Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
              Rolex Non date submariner
              Rolex Explorer2
              More...

Comment

I saw a M series at Top-Hour. You may wanna check it out.
                IWC Top Gun Doppler
                Pam 312K
                Cartier Santos 100
                Rolex SS GMT IIC M-Series
                Rolex SS Submariner LVC (Hulk) Alpha
                Rolex SS Explorer 1 214270 G-Series
                Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 12 Gulf Limited Edition
                Omega Seamaster 300m Diver

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  Is it the black sub M serial u saw? Thanks.
                  u think i cannot tell the difference between 16610LV and 16610?
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Ha ha......
                    IWC Top Gun Doppler
                    Pam 312K
                    Cartier Santos 100
                    Rolex SS GMT IIC M-Series
                    Rolex SS Submariner LVC (Hulk) Alpha
                    Rolex SS Explorer 1 214270 G-Series
                    Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 12 Gulf Limited Edition
                    Omega Seamaster 300m Diver

Comment

maybe think u cannot differentiate between black and green
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hard to say. some got colour blind. But thanks for your help. afew expert say they still see LV Sub continue in M series, but can't give the locations. Even USA watch collector did not see the birth of M LV sub.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcake2005 View Post
                          I saw a M series at Top-Hour. You may wanna check it out.
                          Checked. Don't have. maybe u can give the more details and can be share by all the sroc members. ThANKS.

Comment

Even USA watch collector did not see the birth of M LV sub.
                            Sorry but to say this, did not see does not mean dont have. USA is a big country, some states do have, some states dont have.
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I think he went to the rolex reference page john's forum and rolex USA forum. If u like the watch just buy it, if it were to discontinue its ur luck also. Fact is if wait till rolex say discontinue u want to buy also too late liao because price raises rocket high and u may cannot get one due to limited stock.
                              Agreed with u. But it is better to know whether is the watch going to discon before buying as I might be buying a few to keep if it is going to discon, After all now the price is very resonable and about 30k can buy about 4 these LV instead of buying a red or comex. right.

Comment

Agreed with u. But it is better to know whether is the watch going to discon before buying as I might be buying a few to keep if it is going to discon,
                                then u continue to wait till it is about to discon lor. when word on GMT Master II was out that it was discon, it was pretty hard to find one. even if you find one it was being sold @ list price without discount or even higher than list.

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X