Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. I heard a lot of horror story about parcel being missing. My cousin sent a package from US to her mom in KL (mostly clothes) and custom in KLIA asked for duit-kopi (bribes)

Comment

Originally posted by danheng1 View Post
      Hi!

I know that if I buy online and when I collect the watch I need to pay GST. One alternative for me is that I ship it to Malaysia. Anyone know if I need to pay any taxes in Malaysia? Thanks.

the next choice is ...Batam or Bintan .... ( hotel address )
      there is a trick .... estimate the delivery timeline or best if you know someone there in the hotel ...pay them some kopi money ...( SG50 is good enough ) ..

Comment

Actually I ponder a lot before buying Rolex, online, oversea etc......I think best option is read ROC forum, walk a bit, and buy when you can touch, see and verify, lastly pay.......Singapore may b bit more X, but its better to buy here, even the watch from oversea AD or preown, got the peace of mind.....of course.......its my personal view.....there are lots old birds to give better advise
        OWN , Tag Huer F1 Sub Hulk
        Sold Submariner K series Submariner M Series

Comment

to me, i would only get it from overseas provided that the watch is not available locally. if not available locally, then no choice, take a leap of faith. however, there are alot of homework you need to do.

paying GST should probably be the least of your concern. most important is that what you receive is what you purchase. even if you siam the GST but the item you purchase end up as a rock, you also @ a loss.

Originally posted by danheng1 View Post
          Hi!

I know that if I buy online and when I collect the watch I need to pay GST. One alternative for me is that I ship it to Malaysia. Anyone know if I need to pay any taxes in Malaysia? Thanks.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Carson View Post
            Actually I ponder a lot before buying Rolex, online, oversea etc......I think best option is read ROC forum, walk a bit, and buy when you can touch, see and verify, lastly pay.......Singapore may b bit more X, but its better to buy here, even the watch from oversea AD or preown, got the peace of mind.....
            2 days ago an american dealer just sold a sapphire X series datejust with a tight jubilee bracelet for US$2,200 (watch + bracelet only). it's in respectable condition and he originally offered to me at $2,100. all fees in, i expect it costs about SG$3,000 to your singapore door step from US.

IMO buying online is not the best way nor is it suitable for everyone, but you can find some good bargains from reputable dealers online when they need to move inventory.
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Be careful of making such statements here.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

since you say reputable preown dealers are rare species, can you name which shops are reputable?

Originally posted by nim
                Reputable preown dealers are a rare species
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

ups

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

So far... no experience with Luxury brands watches yet...
                    My 2nd order had just been dispatched from Germany today...
                    Most likely to arrive after CNY.

My last experience:-
                    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f8/perh...ng-621659.html

Comment

I bought a watch from luxury bazaar 2 mths ago. Dealt with Arthur. Watch was delivered as promised.
                      I want a 116505!

Comment

Guess there is always a risk buying off a website so you would have to weigh cost and benefit of purchase.

For me personally I wouldn't buy an expensive watch from a site and that's just my 2 cents worth brother!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X