Seeking Advise : Where to change bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Advise : Where to change bracelet

Hi All, I want to change the Jubilee bracelet on my Datejust (Alphanum series) to an Oyster bracelet. I'm looking to trade-in my Jubilee plus top up for a used Oyster bracelet.

Can any bro recommend some place I can do this? Thanks in advance.

i thought the best place to do this is at rolex service center

Originally posted by allxxlla View Post
    Hi All, I want to change the Jubilee bracelet on my Datejust (Alphanum series) to an Oyster bracelet. I'm looking to trade-in my Jubilee plus top up for a used Oyster bracelet.

Can any bro recommend some place I can do this? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Can look around those preown shop sometime they have some bracelet for sell

Comment

How to change watch strap/bracelet by DIY

Hi... Anyone can advise where can i get the tools n manual so i can change strap by myself.. For eg, for rolex w/o pinhole, hw can i change it?

Comment

Hi bro... I would suggest getting a gd strap changing tool for a start...
          HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
          ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
          Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
          Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
          Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
          TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
          G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
          Rolex ladies datejust
          vintage Cartier tank 18k
          TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

You need this No need manual.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi.. Thanks for reply.. Where can i can this tool?

Comment

Hi, i like to buy a basic watch tool kit where i can change bracrket, resize bracelet and open the caseback of the watch.. Where is a gd place to purchase a basic watch tool kit?

Comment

without pinhole, i would suggest the horotec tweezer

alternatively, you can consider the bergeon spring bar removal tool

horotec - cheap compared to bergeon. have to be careful when removing spring bar as unsteady hands can cause the tool to slip and scratch your watch

bergeon - expensive compared to horotec. can have better grip and control. tip end can be adjusted to suit your needs.

Originally posted by louis777 View Post
                  Hi... Anyone can advise where can i get the tools n manual so i can change strap by myself.. For eg, for rolex w/o pinhole, hw can i change it?
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi, i like to buy a basic watch tool kit where i can change bracrket, resize bracelet and open the caseback of the watch.. Where is a gd place to purchase a basic watch tool kit?
                    Resize of bracelet, screw drivers is good. If not you need the one with the clamp.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

to resize rolex bracelet, you may need this

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

rolex bracelet kit includes loctite 222.

sinn uses blue loctite... 242 (i think).

the strength, application/purpose and prices are different.

don't use too much 242 or you're gonna have to boil/heat it off.
                        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                          rolex bracelet kit includes loctite 222.

sinn uses blue loctite... 242 (i think).

the strength, application/purpose and prices are different.

don't use too much 242 or you're gonna have to boil/heat it off.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

Please help I tried to change my Omega bracelet, but couldn't.

There's a one way arrow at the first bracelet link (indicated by green arrow below), which I suppose is to indicate which one is to be removed first. I could push the pin, but there's this metal piece sticking out on the other side (circled in red below) which seems to be in the way such that I could not lift up the bracelet to remove it.

How to remove the bracelet pin one at a time? or do I need the tweezer-like tool to remove both pins simultaneously?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X