X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    2008 just began... Budget already close?? Must be a typo lah
    FC took control of account. so budget is closed. i kena banned liao
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      FC took control of account. so budget is closed. i kena banned liao
      Eh...OT abit..hahah

diamond is within the budget right? hehehe..buy something your wife likes i think she would allow..haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Eh...OT abit..hahah

diamond is within the budget right? hehehe..buy something your wife likes i think she would allow..haha
        she took control of account liao. where to get money?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          she took control of account liao. where to get money?
          Ask her la..hehehe...say u want to buy diamond for her...

Comment

Originally posted by WatchME View Post
            Sorry folks. I've long heard about this forum and thought I shld not explore it for fear that it is an "ELITE FORUM", ie for the rich and snobbish (cos we are really talking about watches here in thousands of dollars). Somehow, when I started reading it, I THOUGHT I was wrong. I realised that people here weren't that bad and most seemed friendly and not snobbish at all. But WHAT AN EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD with people like bEnd1ck and now, ohlin...!

Of course these 2 do not represent the main population here but its bad enough for me as I thought I could make friends and share information freely without people prejudicing me right, from the start.

I thank those who had shared with me and not looking down on my ill knowledge. And for the duo who are related (in whatever ways) bEnd1ck and ohlin, .... oops, can't think of any words worth saying.

BYE!

Bro, cool down.... People here are really frenly and for this reason, I love this forum.

If you know Ohlins, he's a nice and frenly guy who is very willing to help any newbies. As I read Benedick's post, he's not trying to mock you. Words without any tone can be misleading.

Hope for the above mentioned, you can forgive and stay happy in here!

Comment

Originally posted by formless View Post
              Words without any tone can be misleading.

I agree. I find the members here to be friendly and helpful. So let us not blow this out of proportion. Stay cool and be friends OK.

Comment

Words without any tone can be misleading.
                Guys who read my thread know that i have been kopi with both of them twice.. both are sure nice ppl to talk wif, giving fair opinion regardless rolex or not. No doubt forums have the freedom to write, why not make it a happier one instead of wars... glad to know all u guys down here.

agreed with that point u have mention bro.

Comment

Bro, cool down.... People here are really frenly and for this reason, I love this forum.

If you know Ohlins, he's a nice and frenly guy who is very willing to help any newbies. As I read Benedick's post, he's not trying to mock you. Words without any tone can be misleading.

Hope for the above mentioned, you can forgive and stay happy in here!
                  I'm glad you understood my post. Thanks. Yup, I also agree with u guys that Words without any tone can be misleading. Maybe I should have used some smilies in my first post. But after reading the subsequent replies that came, I can't be bothered to explain in good manners anymore. I'm not here to make any enemies, but one less such friend is no loss either.
                  Submariner 14060
                  Breitling Colt Auto II
                  Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                  Bell & Ross BR03-92
                  MM20

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                    yeah of cos i know that...... but since i am dragged in then i will deal with him as an ordinary member......

no chill....... we are here to talk about watches but this guy is way over sensitive.............. there were a few replies much earlier and i take particular offence to "it's ok if you dun wanna share....." ..... that's why i said our members here are helpful and trying to help........

his remarks were extremely uncalled for ......

sg-roc is unlike any other international forums....... we have our own culture and norms..... members here joke as much as often hijack or off-topic..... we are fine with it cos most of us are singaporeans and this is how we talk in real life also ...... in addition these ways of exchanging views are also brought over from hardwarezone.......

many ppl have joined us and very often, our more active members have tried their level best to help...... never before have i encountered such a case here whereby a newbie, without spending sufficient time here to understand the culture of jest/joke/fun, start to question, demand and dictate what should and should not be done here.......

SO WHAT IF YOU DECIDE TO DEAL WITH ME LIKE ANY OTHER MEMBER?! I AM NEVER QUESTIONING/DEMANDING/DICTATING. I JUST WANT TO GET ACQUAINTED WITH PEOPLE HERE AND LEARN AS MUCH AS I COULD. I FELT THAT I COULD HAVE WRONGED BENDICK AND HAD ACTUALLY WANTED TO APOLOGISE AND TO CLARIFY UNTIL YOU KAY-PO STARTED ADDING FUEL ! I AM MUCH IMPRESSED WITH THOSE WHO MAKE EFFORTS TO MAKE PEACE BUT NOT YOU. I HOPE THE REST HERE WILL UNDERSTAND AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT OUT TO CREATE TROUBLE.

AND FOR YOU SICK-HEAD! DONT IMPOSE YOUR STUPID IDEAS ON PEOPLE TOO MUCH. YOU SUCK REAL TIME!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SO WHAT IF YOU DECIDE TO DEAL WITH ME LIKE ANY OTHER MEMBER?! I AM NEVER QUESTIONING/DEMANDING/DICTATING. I JUST WANT TO GET ACQUAINTED WITH PEOPLE HERE AND LEARN AS MUCH AS I COULD. I FELT THAT I COULD HAVE WRONGED BENDICK AND HAD ACTUALLY WANTED TO APOLOGISE AND TO CLARIFY UNTIL YOU KAY-PO STARTED ADDING FUEL ! I AM MUCH IMPRESSED WITH THOSE WHO MAKE EFFORTS TO MAKE PEACE BUT NOT YOU. I HOPE THE REST HERE WILL UNDERSTAND AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT OUT TO CREATE TROUBLE.

AND FOR YOU SICK-HEAD! DONT IMPOSE YOUR STUPID IDEAS ON PEOPLE TOO MUCH. YOU SUCK REAL TIME!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
                      GUYS!!!!let's relax okkk?

Comment

haha proven right .... no manners ..... haha

shouting.... personal attacks....name calling..... so what else can u do?

and btw i have the right to be kaypo as a moderator.....
                        Last edited by ohlins; 10-01-08, 10:19 AM.
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

After reading through the post and definitely not siding anyone since I dun know anyone in person, watchme you are really oversensitive.

Ben's meaning was so damn clear. He just meant you are in the wrog era and the watch is out of production. Just like pple tell you police wear shorts but you never seen it before right? Wrong era dey!! I do not sense any hostility nor malice in his post.

You are just being over sensitive.

chill and relax pls.

Its just about watch and not abt you k.

Comment

Mod should lock and delete this thread. Serves no purpose anymore. His questions has being answered.

Comment

Agree. This thread is getting personal. Not heading anywhere...
                              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
                                After reading through the post and definitely not siding anyone since I dun know anyone in person, watchme you are really oversensitive.

Ben's meaning was so damn clear. He just meant you are in the wrog era and the watch is out of production. Just like pple tell you police wear shorts but you never seen it before right? Wrong era dey!! I do not sense any hostility nor malice in his post.

You are just being over sensitive.

chill and relax pls.

Its just about watch and not abt you k.
                                I DON'T THINK YOU READ MY MESSAGE THOROUGHLY, sci70716. I AM CLEAR OF BENDICK'S EXPLANATION AND KNOW I HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD HIM. I ALSO MENTIONED I WANTED TO APOLOGISE TO HIM. IT IS THAT OHLIN WHO IS STIRRING FEELINGS. NEVERMIND, THINK IT IS OK. NO POINT BEING IN THIS FORUM SINCE YOU ARE ALL SIDING WITH ONE ANOTHER.

AND OHLIN DICKHEAD.. IF YOU THINK YOU DESERVE ANY GOOD MANNERS FROM ME OR ANYONE IN FUTURE. LOOK INTO THE MIRROR. YOU WILL BE SURPRIZED HOW MUCH YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE YOUR BUTTOCKS

MOST BELOVED MODERATOR.................................

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X