List of ex-Rolex technicians/Rolex-certified watchmakers in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of ex-Rolex technicians/Rolex-certified watchmakers in Singapore

i wonder if it's helpful to have a list of local ex-Rolex technicians/Rolex-certified watchmakers... i tried searching for it but can only come up with a general list of places and people who can work on rolex watches.

a definitive list would be nice.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

I know of one who was a ex Rolex staff. however one other watch technician claim this person was asked to go for some reason. then another customer was singing this ex Rolex technician praises.

I personally know a few but they keep low profile and do not want people to know they are ex Rolex technician
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Triton's comments touch on one important point. Not all technically qualified persons are recommendable. IMO in business, ethnic and attitude are more important so ex-Rolex technician/Rolex certified watchmakers don't automatically make a good businessman. Skill without heart does not deliver a good job. A good technician wins customers based on what he delivers, not who he was.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X