Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed-stratches after authentic at RSC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed-stratches after authentic at RSC.

just authentic a brand new 116610LN at RSC, recently took out to wear during chinese new year, after taking off the protection plastic on the back casing cover I found some stratches, can I go back to RSC to request exchange of the casing cover? Could some kind brothers help me, tks.

can you advise which part you mean by casing cover? the back case? the watch case itself?

if after authenticating @ rsc, you did not check the watch, it is understood that you are satisfied with the watch condition that is why you pay them the fees. you can try go to rsc to seek assistance. it really depends on them. However will you still want to go back to rsc?

would you consider sending to a 3rd party technician and pay for scratch removal?

Originally posted by kenny1367 View Post
    just authentic a brand new 116610LN at RSC, recently took out to wear during chinese new year, after taking off the protection plastic on the back casing cover I found some stratches, can I go back to RSC to request exchange of the casing cover? Could some kind brothers help me, tks.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

this is not the first reported case of rolex center causing scratches on customers' watches
      i can understand how you feel as its a brand new watch
      it is very unlikely rolex center will agree to swap a brand new caseback for you, though
      the most they can do is a polish to remove scratches - ie if they admit to causing the scratches

that being said, i wonder how are the scratches caused, as you found it only after removing the caseback sticker - are you referring to scratches on the caseback thread? or on the surface of the caseback itself?

Originally posted by kenny1367 View Post

Comment

they scratched my gold watch bezel too. have also heard few stories on vintages being asthetically defaced/damaged...we can make loads of noise but they will assume no liabilities. suck thumb...
        Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
        Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
        GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
        GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
        DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
        DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
        , 18238 malachite
        DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
        AP 15300 Black
        Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
        GP 18k RG
        IWC Port 3714 Chrono
        Chronoswiss Skeleton
        Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

hope they improve the service quality

Originally posted by minimerc View Post
          they scratched my gold watch bezel too. have also heard few stories on vintages being asthetically defaced/damaged...we can make loads of noise but they will assume no liabilities. suck thumb...

Comment

thanks for all kind bro's reply, the stratches is on the smooth surface of the backcase cover.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X