Rolex Service Centre Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parallels View Post
    go complain again dont wait too long after warranty over...
    My wife gave up coz she nearly broke down when saw the scratch. Although the scratch was "rectified" immediately, she no longer have the confidence in RSC. Coz if the scratch is by herself, she can honourably accept it but definitely not by some one else.

Originally posted by deslene View Post
    Bro, what type of watch u used as a guide to determine how fast or slow ur Rolex runs?
    We used gmt on our laptops, hps and office pcs to test the timing.

Originally posted by triton View Post
    can share where is watch placed when not wearing?
    can share what devices and appliances is near watch when watch is @ rest?
    All our watches are placed on micro fibre cloth, with each watches resting on a individual clean lenses cloth. No other electronic devices are near the watches.

Originally posted by jojosnr View Post
    I can understand the slow running of the watch for time, but why is the date change so critical ?
    Initially I thought it was ok but the service staff said RSC tolerance level for date jump is 4mins after midnight, can timing cannot be more than 4 secs slower or 2 secs faster.

Originally posted by leonmike View Post
    The more u send in, the more scratches u get.
    Sad to agreed but apparently, I tested and proven this myth.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Assuming the watch is slow 5sec everyday, it's just slightly out of the COSC standards of -4 to +6 secs a day. While it's SLIGHTLY OFF, it isn't a big issue.

MUST the date of your watch change at 12mn sharp? Nope?
    As above quoted by the service staff of RSC which made me quite uneasy.

Hope we can have better service from RSC. Since our rolexs are our prized babes..

Comment

• Originally posted by angsu View Post
      Never said they were at fault...just hope they know how to be apologetic on behalf of the watch technicians, as they are customer service officers. Personally, maybe it's just me....I find them a 'little' arrogant. I certainly hope for the better....as RSC is still a reliable place to send your rolexes for servicing on the whole, could just be a one off. Cheers!
      They are very arrogant !!!!! I almost spit fire

Comment

• so is TS happy with yur rollie now? as in its performance after RSC

Comment

• Hi

Last I know RSC told a friend of mine her watch bought from a renowned Rolex resale shop with parts that not original to make it look "better". My friend quickly asked for replacement of all original parts

So I am confuse why would RSC replace bezel color if your original receipt will indicate the original color.

Comment

• Hi,

Do you guys know how much is the servicing? i am thinking of getting a 2nd hand DSSD. Thanks in adv

Comment

• sent mine in, it was definitely at least half a day to the next day, but to be safe just take it as the next day as the queues can be ridiculous

Comment

• it depends on when u send the watch for authentication...

Comment

• Any where else to authenticate besides Rolex center?
                  I once had a watch salesman who open up the back of the Rolex I show him and he said its original. Is it that simple?

Comment

• sent my watch in at around 11am collect at 4pm on 1st Nov 2013
                    receipt stated only service charges.

Comment

• Usually whats the suitable arrangements with seller to go ROC?
                      1) lets say I meet up the seller tonite n after viewing ok..then we meet again at ROC next day n hang around there few hours?

2) or meet directly at ROC on the spot see first then decide to buy or not?

Comment

• There is no 'suitable arrangement' as it depends very much on what the other party wants to do.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thks for the reply
                          Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          There is no 'suitable arrangement' as it depends very much on what the other party wants to do.

Comment

• QUOTE=sty13;852239]not sure what is ROC, i guess you mean Rolex Service Centre RSC
                            RSC open mon to fri office hoursq
                            for your point 2), unless the seller is a retiree or not working, who would meet at RSC during office hours just to let buyer 'see first then decide to buy or not'[/QUOTE]

My bad typo error, its RSC.
                            Cos not sure how the usual arrangement or gentleman way between seller n buyer if want to verify at RSC..

Example ;
                            Step1) Buyer meet seller n agreed the price but need to verify at RSC.
                            Step2) Next, both meet at RSC, buyer pay $107 fee first. Seller hand the watch to ctr.

Step3) After few hours, received call from ctr. Both appeared at ctr...buyer check the watch, happy and pay full amt to seller on the spot?

Is above the usual practice?

Comment

• Not really. There are various scenarios depending how comfortable each is. I have personally experienced the following:

Scenario 1
                              - both parties meet inside RSC, check watch;
                              - buyer on deal but decides not to verify;
                              - transaction done outside RSC; and
                              - done deal.

Scenario 2
                              - both parties meet to inspect watch outside RSC;
                              - buyer confirms deal and wish to verify;
                              - buyer agreed to pay for verification fee;
                              - seller seeks verification service and leaves name and contact with RSC;
                              - verification done and both meet again in RSC;
                              - seller pays fee and both deals outside RSC;
                              - buyer reimburses fee back to seller; and
                              - done deal.

Scenario 3
                              - both meet outside RSC to view watch and confirm deal;
                              - both enter RSC where buyer deals with verification with RSC;
                              - seller is not involved and left watch to buyer; and
                              - RSC calls and both meet to collect watch and deal outside RSC.

The above were all successful transactions. There were, of course, those, after verification, failed the requirements.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Not really. There are various scenarios depending how comfortable each is. I have personally experienced the following:

Scenario 1
                                - both parties meet inside RSC, check watch;
                                - buyer on deal but decides not to verify;
                                - transaction done outside RSC; and
                                - done deal.

Scenario 2
                                - both parties meet to inspect watch outside RSC;
                                - buyer confirms deal and wish to verify;
                                - buyer agreed to pay for verification fee;
                                - seller seeks verification service and leaves name and contact with RSC;
                                - verification done and both meet again in RSC;
                                - seller pays fee and both deals outside RSC;
                                - buyer reimburses fee back to seller; and
                                - done deal.

Scenario 3
                                - both meet outside RSC to view watch and confirm deal;
                                - both enter RSC where buyer deals with verification with RSC;
                                - seller is not involved and left watch to buyer; and
                                - RSC calls and both meet to collect watch and deal outside RSC.

The above were all successful transactions. There were, of course, those, after verification, failed the requirements.
                                Ok, points noted n very clear

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X