Rolex Service Centre Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    Very good. Keep us posted of the outcome.

You might want to mention that there is a rolex owners' club in SG, haha!
    Originally posted by Atomant View Post
    I will email him.
    Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
    Update us all

From Wiki- Answers.... LOL !!

" As you may probably know, ROLEX considers itself above such a vulgar means of communications as e-mail.
    Having said that, Montres Rolex S.A. CEO and Managing Director Patrick Heiniger can be reached on: patrick.heiniger@rolex.com
    Rue Francois-Dussaud 3-5-7
    CH-1211 Geneva, 26, Switzerland
    Phone: +41-22-302-22-00
    Fax: +41-22-300-22-55 "

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...#ixzz1tnUL0VhP
    ROLEX.

Comment

Also:
      - CEO: Riccardo Marini
      - CFO, Rolex Watch USA, and SVP, Finance: Michael Elms
      - Head Branding: Daniel Gaujac

You may like this link also:

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach...Untitled-1.JPG

send a later and get a reply
      ROLEX.

Comment

triton is right, RSC need to be more careful with watches... they scratched my watch before although minor but this shouldn't be happening in a place where they are supposed to make our watch more beautiful...

Originally posted by triton View Post
        there are 2 issues that has been brought up.

1) front desk service
        2) back end service

as for front desk service, it does not matter if it is RSC or Richemont (if you read the relevant threads, you will see similar issues) because there are good customer service people and there are bad customer service people. to some people all the customer service people served the individual well, to some people, only selected served the individual well, to some people, all customer service people serve them badly. why is it those?

this is because we are all humans, humans have their good days and bad days. so interaction with people will also differ. second, each of us has different level of expectation. third, some people frequently turn up @ RSC that the staff know them by first name. so in this aspect, they get different level of service. however, i must admit that there must be a minimum standard. then again, what is this minimum standard? it comes back to expectation.

as for back end service, i have always mentioned that if technician A service my watch well, it does not mean that your watch when serviced by technician A will have the same result. therefore it is important to note that when you want to service your watch, you need to trust the technician. personally, i go to my own preferred technician. this is because both of us have a common understanding. he knows my expectation, i know what he can do. however, i do agree that RSC need to be more careful with watches.

Comment

Seriously I think these three ang moh will not be bothered with your email... They might raise their eyebrow only if something BIG happened in Singapore... e.g. technican swap customer's rolex with a fake...

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
          Also:
          - CEO: Riccardo Marini
          - CFO, Rolex Watch USA, and SVP, Finance: Michael Elms
          - Head Branding: Daniel Gaujac

You may like this link also:

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach...Untitled-1.JPG

send a later and get a reply

Comment

Originally posted by relac88
            read somewhere here someone mentioned RSC singapore is a pte owned company
            meaning not owned by rolex
            how true is that?
            It's registered as a plc ( pte. Ltd. Company) in sg but I believe it's owned by rolex.
            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              Seriously I think these three ang moh will not be bothered with your email... They might raise their eyebrow only if something BIG happened in Singapore... e.g. technican swap customer's rolex with a fake...
              I would agree on that

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                It's registered as a plc ( pte. Ltd. Company) in sg but I believe it's owned by rolex.
                Rolex Service Centre Singapore Pte Ltd is owned and run by Rolex. Not an agent or third party.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Rolex Service Centre Singapore Pte Ltd is owned and run by Rolex. Not an agent or third party.
                  Thx for the confirmation.
                  I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                  http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Yes, thx for confirming. Quite a number of the big international brands are actually in Singapore as franchise operations and are neither directly owned (or indirectly-owned through wholly or majority-owned subsidiaries) nor run by the "real" company. For example, I had a voucher from a London-based brand which "has" a number of stores in Singapore but I was unable to use it, not because of the currency conversion that would have been required, but because "we're a different company". Of course this was after I had asked whether it was the same company as the one in London and was told "yes". Only after a bit of prodding was it admitted that they were a franchise operation.

Comment

I believe only sales is done by agents or authorized dealers. The rest of the things, Rolex do it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                        I have a dream. That Rolex has a spokesperson who registers himself on SG-ROC and respond to all the feedback on its product & service quality...

Just a dream, as I said.
                        rolex staff has been on forums (not sg-roc) before. it went out of control (the demands by the forum members made their participation impossible) and they stopped.
                        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                          Anyone keen to try?

bruno.meier@rolex.com
                          if you want a reply from rolex, the best way is to write them.
                          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

i think the expectations of good service has risen with the price of the service.

unfortunately this is not the case in reality at RSC, yet many people still think that an RSC service is the best.

like someone said: the best place to service your watch is with a watchmaker you trust (whether at RSC or not).

there are some rolex certified (with parts account) and rolex trained watchmakers in the region and their service is cheaper.

there are a few rolex authorized service centers (independents) in the world that you can send your watch to if you feel up to it.

for some vintage models, independents are the only way to go. but no real standard price as they are independents...

let's be realistic; rolex is in the business of making and selling new watches. they prefer not to service old ones.

you need to think of RSC as a defect rectification (warranty) facility, not a service providing facility.

if your watch is warranted and defective, they'll fix it. they are not in the business to take/accept blame.

being rude/angry will not help. and it is never too late to be angry IF they don't fix your watch (they will fix it).

good luck!

Comment

This is my reply to the TS several days ago when he posted the same thread in WUS.

Well... i wouldn't want to sound too disrespectful to you.
                              But being a local, you should have prepared to be "chopped" like a carrot when you walk into a repair shop that bears a king's crown logo that promised to give you "prestigious" service when your piece is still in warranty period. Well unfortunately, your piece is not... if i'm not wrong.
                              Even if your piece is still within the warranty period, do you think they will give you a full service so that the watch can be return to you 100% problem free that will last for another 5yrs??? How will the technicians be paid if you stopped visiting them over periods of time?

It's unfortunately, in today's realistic world, the word "service" does not comes together with "humble" or "honest". It's all about sell sell and sell where the rest is up to the end bearer, the customer to decide. This is especially true in Singapore.

Should the customer decides to re-visit the "king's" repair centre again, at least in record, it shows that the problem piece gets served by qualified techs that are trained by this prestigious mark. Hence, the value of the problem piece shall be blessed by the "records", with very little depreciation.
                              Should the customer decides to look for other watchmaker for repair service, the prestigious mark could easily shrug off all connections with the problem piece... so the protection shall be expired by the moment when the problem piece is handled by the 3rd party. In SG, it's all about perceptions of quality work that's handled by who from where... in this case, the problem piece's value drops significantly.

If you're keeping the piece for good, lookup for suggestions that maybe mentioned through local forums. Perhaps you might be able to get your piece well served.
                              There was no reply from him then... i could understand that...
                              Probably with these valid possibilities...
                              1. I don't understand what he's trying to point out...
                              or 2. I'm probably "suan-ing" him as another Rolex buyer who so believes that even with the high price he paid for his piece, he'll get a well served service in return, in addition that his piece is a legit product.

Some of the words used in my post can be very disrespectful to fellow brudders here... especially when i'm not a Rolex timepiece owner, be it new or pre-owned. But we need to face the fact today... with some folks putting their on money every single day, every single while... Service? Bah... that's old folks tales... don't believe too much.

Comment

Some of the words used in my post can be very disrespectful to fellow brudders here... especially when i'm not a Rolex timepiece owner, be it new or pre-owned. But we need to face the fact today... with some folks putting their focus on getting quick money every single day, every single while... Service? Bah... that's old folks tales... don't believe too much.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X