Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenith Daytonas

Hi all,

I've been searching around for a SS Daytona 16520 in white dial locally, but haven't found any to date.

I'm certain there must be local shops around that do have this. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

you may like to check some of our forum advertisers like watch arena, HJ watch, Chuan watch, Athena . if you do not see it on display you may make an inquiry to check or let them know you are interested in one. leave your contact number with them and get them to contact you if they have in stock.

alternatively, you may want to post a wtb thread in the garage section to indicate your interest in getting one.

Originally posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Hi all,

I've been searching around for a SS Daytona 16520 in white dial locally, but haven't found any to date.

I'm certain there must be local shops around that do have this. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X