16233-is 6.5 k worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bestbuy View Post
    Has anyone tried this before and gotten the full refund?
    My friend tried it and the diamond bezel was after market, he tried to get a full refund for it but was told to leave.
    Reason given I cannot remember clearly but it was something to do with as long as the watch leaves the shop, it is considered sold and no refund will be entertained as before purchasing the watch, the shop has already asked him to check clearly before buying.
    I've bought from a reputable pre own shop with this condition. At first they said if not original I go back they change until I satisfied
    but I insist for full refund terms. End up they agreed and after that they start to change the bracelet, the sapphire crystal.
    Before payment, they open up the back to write the movement part number, case, bracelet number all in the invoice.
    They are even so confident that they give me 2 weeks to verify but I went to RSC on Monday morning (cos Fri late noon too late) & everything is 100% original.

If everything is in black & white, bring it up to CASE if got any dispute.
    As for the bezel, ask the shop open up & let u check. Original bezel got a very small Rolex crown logo etched on the back.
    Use a loupe & u can see it clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by chiamcc View Post
      I wonder too, as RSC gives verbal authentication only, will the pawn shop acknowledge? Anyone one with successful refund experience?
      Although verbal but it's recorded in RSC system. Call them up, quote the receipt number & verify on the phone.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X