Rolex cheap in johanesberg? 179174

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex cheap in johanesberg? 179174

Currently in johannesburg, south africa and was told Rolex is cheaper here. so decided to do some footwork. but after we ask price we realised we don't really know the price we can get back in SG. Hope you guys can help me and my wifey.

This is the exact model. quoted around $8780. in SG can get cheaper right??

Its a silver G dial, diamonds on markers.

Fyi

Hope the attachement help. it is the suggested retail prices from Sep 08. Got this from one of the helpful veteran here
    Attached Files

Comment

Do be careful, I am worried that it may be a replica or something... I heard there are quite a lot of Nigerian scams there...

can our bros here give some advice?

Disclaimer: I am not a terrorist.

Comment

local list price is 8228. discount is 20%,
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          local list price is 8228. discount is 20%,
          I think 8228 is for S.S with no diamond markers' list price, TS' pic showing with diamond markers, should be around 9k++ list with around 20% discount.

Comment

Buy the seller.... I would not buy in that market if you don't know reputable dealers.

At the least if you want to buy, make sure they open up the back for you to see the movement ... and I hope you know how to tell what a rolex movement should look like!

Comment

Judging from the replies, it wasnt too safe a buy i guess... Its from an AD in a mall selling all sorts of watches. It is at eastgate mall. wanted to venture to nelson mandela sq, but i think its kinda far away and hotel dun provide free transport. oh well....

Prob other destinations then... Btw where else is know to be cheaper in the world? Anyone bought watches from SFO? as in san francisco? heard that used ones there are good price also? I personally don;t mind getting one form overseas, but i guess this one for my wifey must get from SIN for a peace of mind

How abt UK or europe considering pounds all time low and Euro also not doing too well against SGD.?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X