Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by triton View Post
    my best price may not be your best price.
    so wat's yr best?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• my best price is list price. i believe your best price is better than my best price.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      so wat's yr best?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Oh yeah, then I am slightly better. I usually got 2% to 5% discount for most watches..

And btw, my AD informed that the price increase for ROLEX watches will likely be this week.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Oh yeah, then I am slightly better. I usually got 2% to 5% discount for most watches..

And btw, my AD informed that the price increase for ROLEX watches will likely be this week.
          OMG
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

• US and EURO economy still is weak. Tot this yr will be the best time to bot rolex watches!!! Haiz

Comment

• yes just got back from THG, my AD also confirm the price increase will be happening soon..within the next week or so....

so i am going to get XXXX later tonight....

Comment

• XXX = Sub LV c?

but then again, I nvr really trust AD's advice no price increases. usually I take it with a pinch of salt.
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• bro, you have to wait and see after i get it tonight.....

but quite sure the price increase for next year is due very soon....

Comment

• Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
                    bro, you have to wait and see after i get it tonight.....

but quite sure the price increase for next year is due very soon....
                    Pl allow me to congratulate you first, on your "XXXX later tonight....".. . And do share pics of your new "XXXX later tonight....", with us .
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      Pl allow me to congratulate you first, on your "XXXX later tonight....".. . And do share pics of your new "XXXX later tonight....", with us .
                      so meaning that coopster is gg to XXXX tonight?

Where he gg for the XXXX and who is he getting the XXXX from leh?

Rem to check properly before you get the XXXX hor. if need be, get protection when u get the XXXX in case later tio rob cos XXXX very ex right?
                      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Latest "rumour" - AD informed that ROLEX prices had increased 5% in Dubai two days ago. Singapore very likely is tomorrow/day after! Think I'm never going to get my watch anymore..
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• When Sincere Watch ytd, not increase yet but was told soon

Comment

• Back from THG and yes if i heard right, Malaysia and HK have their price increased already...and I got my DJ II 116334 before SG's hike.

Will try to post pics over the next few days...YIPEE! its bling but discreetly blinking if you know what I mean....suddenly I feel very elegant....LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
                              Back from THG and yes if i heard right, Malaysia and HK have their price increased already...and I got my DJ II 116334 before SG's hike.

Will try to post pics over the next few days...YIPEE! its bling but discreetly blinking if you know what I mean....suddenly I feel very elegant....LOL!!
                              Congrats on your new purchase, Bro.
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Bro, thank you...pic uploaded on Official DateJust thread...your comments would be appreciated....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X