Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Visited an AD today and found out that there was no price increase for the following ROLEX models:

- Submariner 16610 (remains at S$8,472)
    - Submariner LV 16610 (remains at S$9,009)
    - Submariner 14060M (remains at S$7,664)

Cheers!
    And I just found out that the retail price for the Submariner 14060M (no date) is now S$7,968. Up from S$7,664.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      And I just found out that the retail price for the Submariner 14060M (no date) is now S$7,968. Up from S$7,664.
      4oct passed, no price change. Now got price increase? How come? Cannot be old stock clearance or start of new series right? *scratching head*

Comment

• It beats me too. But that's the price from the tag.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Any bros out there know whats the market discount for the models below? if any?understand its very popular.

Originally posted by Cal3186 View Post
          The New Sub 116610 Black RETAIL price = $ 10,220.00

The New Sub 116610LV Green RETAIL price = $ 10,892.00
          current toys
          iwc pilot chrono 3717-04
          breitling aerospace avantage

Comment

• err... ZERO?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Just came back from HK... Found out that the 116610LV Green Sub is selling at list 57100 HKD and Black Sub is 53600HKD... That would be about $9600 and $9000 SGD respectively. Too bad its out of stock... otherwise would have gotten a few back ha..ha..ha.. Dun understand why only SG is selling at such high premium... Sigh...

Comment

• Oh normally, when an AD claims that he/she has no stock, the prices quoted are usually very tempting. But when stocks come in, the AD can become a "spin doctor" ...
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi Bros and Sis,

i found a website showing the various prices in USD for rolex and other ex brands watches. Convert price to SGD and the prices should be around there. Hope this helps. Cheers!! http://www.swissluxury.com/rolex-wat...l-and-gold.htm

Comment

• Is there any discount for GMT2C? If yes, wat is the range? Any suggestion on where to purchase?

Comment

• Originally posted by P88 View Post
                      Is there any discount for GMT2C? If yes, wat is the range? Any suggestion on where to purchase?
                      Yes and no, depends on who and where you approach. If yes, some get 5%. Everywhere that sells the model you want.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I looking to buy this Rolex Oyster Perpetual 116234 Bronze Wave dial with VI and IX 32pc's diamond, Jubilee...anyone can offer me good price? i prefer new.

ronaldlawcm@hotmail.com

Comment

• Hey Guys,

Currently in Shanghai, Just came back from my walk at Xing Tian Di. Manage to pass by a Rolex shop the price for their watches is Over price.

I didn't went in to take a look but i at their window display and saw a Submariner Black Steel Gold without diamond at RMB$273,100.

For SGD Doller at $47420 as i conver at 5.

Ok i understand their import tax is very high but this FYI.

Cheers mate
                          Present

Rolex Deep Sea - Sea Dweller
                          Panerai 00423
                          Tag Heuer Formula 1 Black

Past

Rolex GMT Master II
                          Hublot Classic Fusion

Comment

• That y all their ppl go to HK to buy... Rarely they buy in mainland.
                            Current:
                            No More Liao...

Comment

• hi all, need some advice as i'm a newbie here. I got a quote for a Rolex Milgauss 116400GV , warranty started in nov 2010(does this mean it was purchased in that month). the asking price for this brand new rolex (in second hand shop) is 8700. do you guys think it is a fair price? thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by tragicurlyhip View Post
                                hi all, need some advice as i'm a newbie here. I got a quote for a Rolex Milgauss 116400GV , warranty started in nov 2010(does this mean it was purchased in that month). the asking price for this brand new rolex (in second hand shop) is 8700. do you guys think it is a fair price? thanks!
                                "Nov 2010"? It's this month right? It may/not be purchased in that particular month as this will depend on where/who you buy from. Locally, the ADs are strict so you get the new watch dated on the day of purchase. No hanky-panky . Some other foreign ADs/PIs do allow the watch to be post-dated. For example, I make a purchase on 1st January, and request the seller to date the warranty on 31st January (same year). Something like that.

$8,700 for a brand new pc is not that good a price. JW Watch recently sold a brand new pc under $8K .
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X