Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tmmugen View Post
    Hi newbies here. Looking for the first rolex for myself and missy.

Can I ask what is the price for a brand new piece? I was thinking of getting them in Cortina or sincere.

1)Gmt master 2 116710
    2)Submariner 14060M
    If you search here, you can easily get the information. IIRC, the GMT and Submariner ND retails at $9,599 and $7,968 respectively. Discount given is very, very meagre, or not at all.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by god2send View Post
      SUbmariner Green and Black List price from a Europe AD WEMPE Magazine..

Rolex prices has increased compared to last year pricelist in Europe.

Even Europe AD have no idea when these batch of Sub Gonna launch.
      116660 DeepSea Eur7760
      116710LN GMT2 Eur5760
      116610LV Green Sub Eur6220
      116610LN Cer/Sub Eur5840
      14060M ND/Sub Eur4600
      214270 Exp1 (39mm) Eur4540
      16570 EXP II Eur4990

Compare the prices of the sub on my last post...!

Comment

• 116660 DeepSea Eur7760 (about S$13,144)
        116710LN GMT2 Eur5760 (about S$9,756)
        116610LV Green Sub Eur6220 (about S$10,535)
        116610LN Cer/Sub Eur5840 (about S$9,892)
        14060M ND/Sub Eur4600 (about S$7,792)
        214270 Exp1 (39mm) Eur4540 (about S$7,690)
        16570 EXP II Eur4990 (about S$8,452)
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• ANyone knows what's the retail price for 116264 Date Just Turnograph?

http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watch...__black__72600

Comment

• good day, this is my first time getting a rolex and i am thinking of getting a simple watch for my wife this coming valentine's day. Can i get an advice how much would a lady oyster perpetual like the one in the link cost? and where would be a good place to get the watch from?

http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watch...man_11d__70160

Comment

• If you can just advise the price of this model as well?

http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watch...m_roman__83169

pardon my ignorance for its my first time buying a rolex.

Comment

• Hi there, i am new to Rolex but would like to get a very basic one for my wife and I. Her birthday is coming up. I spotted either the Milgauss (40mm) or the explorer (40mm). What is the most reasonable price for these, and where should i get them? I was at the airport and the chap told me never to get it at the airport cos its always more expensive. Thanks all.

Rgds
                Tim

Comment

• preowned rolex in Hong Kong

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                  That y all their ppl go to HK to buy... Rarely they buy in mainland.
                  Hi, you happen to know any shop with preowned/brand new rolex lobang in HK?
                  thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by icdst View Post
                    Hi there, i am new to Rolex but would like to get a very basic one for my wife and I. Her birthday is coming up. I spotted either the Milgauss (40mm) or the explorer (40mm). What is the most reasonable price for these, and where should i get them? I was at the airport and the chap told me never to get it at the airport cos its always more expensive. Thanks all.

Rgds
                    Tim
                    Hope I am not too late!

Generally yea, I think you can spot a better deal outside if you go to the right place.

I can't really advise on where is the best place because it varies from AD to AD, SA to SA. But you can check out Watch Palace, Dickson and Hour Glass.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• anyone knows the price of explorer 2 black face & approx discount?
                      heard that the price is being controlled these days without discount? is it true?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssworx View Post
                        anyone knows the price of explorer 2 black face & approx discount?
                        heard that the price is being controlled these days without discount? is it true?
                        I think this information is readily available here. You only need to search. It should be $8,645. No discount is correct. A member also just posted that he did not get any discount from an AD on the GMT II-C at a list price of $9,975.

It has been said that discount given for ROLEX watches will decrease over time (not sure how long) and slowly, all will be sold only at list prices.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Yet another pruce hike...

Just bought an Air King for my senior. It cost blxxdy ~$5600 after 15% less. Damn all this swiss watch company, alway increasing their prices. By the way, rolex is having a price hike before Baselworld2011. It is increasing in term of reducing their discount, meaning, it is give only 10% less the msrp instead of the usual 15%. Although for some "special" model, they are not giving and instead selling above the msrp...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hi am newbie looking to get my first Rollie X-). Now looking at a ROLEX MENS OYSTER PERPETUAL DATEJUST 16220 "P" series in stainless steel case and bezel asking for 4K from one of the preowned shops advertised here. Wud like to seek some advice from bros/sis if the price range is ok? Based on the price how many years of watch should one accept as ok? Any further tips offered wud be considered a big plus..Thanks in adv and appreciated alot! Cheers! ^^

Comment

• Hello bros , can someone help for the pricing of a rose gold daytona ? New & Pre-own prices available in market.

Comment

• Originally posted by icdst View Post
                                Hi there, i am new to Rolex but would like to get a very basic one for my wife and I. Her birthday is coming up. I spotted either the Milgauss (40mm) or the explorer (40mm). What is the most reasonable price for these, and where should i get them? I was at the airport and the chap told me never to get it at the airport cos its always more expensive. Thanks all.

Rgds
                                Tim
                                Hi, hope you are still around to view this too:

Rolex Datejust 178279
                                Rolex Milgauss GV
                                Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...